Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
There was some movie where Nami was turned into a child.
Then they gave Sanji some weird fetish of wanting to see her grow up and turn into her present self.

People here think it meant he wanted to fuck the kid version.
That sums it up.
Regardless of Sanji's intentions or bad gags the hatred of him will always prevail and thus don't care and just push the *he's bad* agenda

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What if Oda decides not to make the Elbaf arc because he wants to wrap up things, and it would be a quick visit and a small adventure with no drama on the island? I think I would like that after the long Yonko saga
I don't say there's 0% chance of Elbaf not happening, because I have to take into account the odds of Oda hitting his head and going nuts.

So I say there's a solid 1% chance of Elbaf not happening.

I don't say there's 0% chance of Elbaf not happening, because I have to take into account the odds of Oda hitting his head and going nuts.

So I say there's a solid 1% chance of Elbaf not happening.
I didn’t say it won’t happen, but it being a small visit adventure kind of arc with no crowded random characters or repeated plots of a kingdom in distress needing the messiah Luffy to save it again

The giant pirates are with Luffy, i doubt there's going to be a fight with them.
especially after defeating big mom, even if it wasn't luffy directly it still was his alliance. they must love him

Status
Not open for further replies.