Perhaps, if you read and tried to understand what the staff members are trying to say, then this wouldn't happen to you. Abide by my own rules? We did not say we wanted to run a forum for literature writers with 0 insults. We openly admitted we overlook the usual fights. Loads of people literally insult us and get away with it with little to no consequences. I merely asked people not to attack one guy like a mob just for existing. You guys got triggered by that and started writing essays about morality and all kinds of irrelevant BS.

Guess what? You guys are more worried about not being able to insult Redon to satisfy your egos than about us not taking action against the usual fights. That says much more about your moral compass than us. You're in no position to give us lectures on morality when you're sitting here deliberately creating false allegations just because you're stopped from attacking a guy online.

I understand the need to look cool online but if you don't know what's happening, then I suggest you not get involved and make a fool out of yourself.
My long lost sister knows what happens here.

Bye.