Controversial Enforce Mods and Admins

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
B

tac opens the thread for himself before normal spoilers are out
And he's allowed to do that as a mod. We don't punish people for posting fake spoilers. We just remove them, and that's what we do with TAC. We don't usually punish people just for creating an alt too. We only ban the alt and call it a day unless they make too many alts or use their alt to do something worth a punishment.

The only exception here is that we don't ban TAC's alt because it has another purpose.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Because i am the Admin, like TAC is the admin. If you open a thread about the team, the team answers. Bogards gave us the permissions for the reason. Now you are suddenly butthurt we answer. If you want to contact Bogard and dont include the rest of us, send him a PM.
Bogard is the only one who can really do anything, you can enforce mods but bogard is the only one that can enforce you, thats why im not talking to you
Post automatically merged:

And he's allowed to do that as a mod. We don't punish people for posting fake spoilers. We just remove them, and that's what we do with TAC. We don't usually punish people just for creating an alt too. We only ban the alt and call it a day unless they make too many alts or use their alt to do something worth a punishment.

The only exception here is that we don't ban TAC's alt because it has another purpose.
So tac is allowed to use his alt multiple times for reasons hes not meant to be using it for
:zorothink:

The problem so to speak is, we as a spoiler hungry fandom get baited hard when tac pulls his antics and we think spoilers are here. Think about how we feel each time getting bamboozled by a fucking Brit for fuck's sake :pepemy:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Of course

I have 7 alts here and never got caught once. Alts are handy ngl. You should try it as well. :hihihi:
When do you tell him Bogard, Me and TAC are your alts?

@AdmiralKoniroryu Then write him a PM if you want to complain about us. Everything else is said and i copy it for you:
Neither TAC not any of us is abusing the powers, even tho you guys always claim that. If TAC used an alt once to have some fun with other users, while everyone gets to know exactly that, than it is something alot of users regulary do and no one gets hurt.
You can see that as the only payment he receives for working daily, so you get offered such a forum for free.

Also it is part of the rules that Admins/Mods are allowed to use alternative accounts for specific reasons.

Seatonnes

When do you tell him Bogard, Me and TAC are your alts?

@AdmiralKoniroryu Then write him a PM if you want to complain about us. Everything else is said and i copy it for you:
Neither TAC not any of us is abusing the powers, even tho you guys always claim that. If TAC used an alt once to have some fun with other users, while everyone gets to know exactly that, than it is something alot of users regulary do and no one gets hurt.
You can see that as the only payment he receives for working daily, so you get offered such a forum for free.

Also it is part of the rules that Admins/Mods are allowed to use alternative accounts for specific reasons.
is this not a forum proposal section
weird maybe youll move it because you dont like it

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The problem so to speak is, we as a spoiler hungry fandom get baited hard when tac pulls his antics and we think spoilers are here. Think about how we feel each time getting bamboozled by a fucking Brit for fuck's sake :pepemy:
It's not "we," it's "us" because we get fooled too. If you search it in the Waiting room, you can see him arguing with the admirals bros about Kuzan's bounty lmao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So tac is allowed to use his alt multiple times for reasons hes not meant to be using it for
:zorothink:
It's not allowed. That's why we remove his dumb posts and clean up after his mess the same way we overlook most of the bickering in the forum. So, calm down. No one's attacking you just for acting out. I only told you to stop attacking one guy just for breathing. There is no need to be so salty and get triggered about it.

Seatonnes

It's not allowed. That's why we remove his dumb posts and clean up after his mess the same way we overlook most of the bickering in the forum. So, calm down. No one's attacking you just for acting out. I only told you to stop attacking one guy just for breathing. There is no need to be so salty and get triggered about it.
remove it after a hour
:crazwhat:
wow so impressive