Controversial Enforce Mods and Admins

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
very active member = less likely to be banned
friend = less likely to be banned
provider = less likely to be banned
mod = less likely to be punished

the fact is your status matters when it shouldnt
There are no such exceptions. We legit never banned a user solely for making an alt. If a new user does it, we ask him to choose which account he wishes to keep and ban the other one.

About friends, @ShishioIsBack and @HA001 have always been on friendly terms with me, I legit tried to get them banned like 10 times.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
There are no such exceptions. We legit never banned a user solely for making an alt. If a new user does it, we ask him to choose which account he wishes to keep and ban the other one.
Im not just talking about alts im talking about mods not being punished for insulting members as well as providers free to provoke people (which is specifically in the rules) and not get punished
Post automatically merged:

Ok. Is that all?

Your complaints are heard, but we aren’t going to change the way we are moderating now. If you have a problem with that, it’s a free world.
I was directing this post towards bogard, not you
:hapnoel:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Im not just talking about alts im talking about mods not being punished for insulting members as well as providers free to provoke people (which is specifically in the rules) and not get punished

About friends, @ShishioIsBack and @HA001 have always been on friendly terms with me, I legit tried to get them banned like 10 times.
I admit we're lenient but it doesn't just apply to our friends or well-known members.

Gotta go now. See ya.

anyone got a tl dr for this drama?
My sources say Mods tried to calm down Redon's trashing and get accused of favouritism to Redon
Ppl want spoilers 😡
ppl saying bad things to redon🤬
rdon taking the piss at them😝
ppl say bad things more 🤬
Gold roger stepped in and got scary👻
Ppl accuse mods of bias 👺
Mods fight back 🤖🤺
Redon says he likes gal gadot 😻
Fighting continues 💥🔥