Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Welcome back
You missed the little war we had today
:optimistic:
Are you sure I missed it?

:sanjismug::doffyou::hihihi:

I was gonna chime in to defend Lance as I was saying to someone else earlier, but that would have backfired hard on me too and I dont need to cause MORE drama or be at the centre/forefront of any right now especially ideally LOL!

I've had some severe health scares and issues lately IRL, some serious shit IRL and I will have to go for at least one surgery, maybe another too. Shit is really not looking good for me right now anyway, I had a cancer scare too, in a similar way to what killed one of my former teachers and almost one of my friends brothers too.

I was gonna chime in to defend Lance as I was saying to someone else earlier, but that would have backfired hard on me too and I dont need to cause MORE drama or be at the centre/forefront of any right now especially ideally LOL!

I've had some severe health scares and issues lately IRL, some serious shit IRL and I will have to go for at least one surgery, maybe another too. Shit is really not looking good for me right now anyway, I had a cancer scare too, in a similar way to what killed one of my former teachers and almost one of my friends brothers too.
damn :peperain:
I hope you recover.
:peperain:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
One of the best chapters of Wano. :cheers::cheers:
Jinbei is such a well written character from a Japanese perspective. He is steadfast, loyal, and honorable: he will fulfill his duties to you, but won't forgive you if you cross him, the way the WG and Big Mom did. I love how he apologizes for staying behind, and introduces himself as a "newcomer" despite being a former Shichibukai.

Jinbei would be such a great parent, he's such a wholesome, loyal guy. So glad he made it back to Wano in one piece.

I hope you’ll get better soon
:pepemotion:

my prayers are with you
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.