Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my earliest posts about this and why I thought Vegapunk was next. I basically put Elbaf, Lodestar and Final War (Laughtale, New Marineford, and Mariejois) as what I think is left after this point.

After Wano, there are at least 4 I'm honestly more sure about happening than anything (though the content of the arcs are purely guesses):

1. Vegapunk Arc: Way too many things pointing to it now

- Vegapunk is constantly referenced nearly every arc
- Kuma and Bonney's plot are being hinted at and will likely, finally be addressed. Bonney and Urogue are the only 2 supernova left without significant arcs attached to them. I believe Bonney's will be first.
- Caesar and Judge have left WCI and are MIA right now. I assume one or the other will get a cover story that will segue them back to Vegapunk. It is important that both of these characters come full circle to Vegapunk, as their history lies with him.
- Smoker/Tashigi have been missing through the Reverie. Every other notable marine was shown at the Reverie, save for them. This likely means they are still with Vegapunk and the kids.
- The Arc could elaborate on, but not fully show off, the SSG.
- The Revolutionary Army and CP-0 could be involved and hint at their eventual confrontation during the Final War (Revo's want to save Kuma who is tied to Vegapunk, ultimate goal is to dismantle the Tenryuubito; CP-0 have a connection to Vegapunk, ultimate goal is to protect the Tennryuubito). They are destined to clash eventually.
- The above could lead Sabo and many potential CP-0 members present
- Sentoumaru has yet to make his return; the Marine Science Division has yet to make their full debut. We know Oda fleshes out every notable group in this manga. Look at the Revos, we all thought it stopped at Ivankov and Kuma.

2. Elbaf Arc: The last full adventure arc in the series
- Will focus on the Loki/Urogue, etc. Usopp has a big focus here too.
- May feature the return of Enel, the Moon and Uranus (God of the Sky)
- A big part of the reason why I think the above is possible/likely is because the Giant Tree on Elbaf will hold a huge amount of significance to OP's world, specifically the Norse kind.
- Yggdrasil (lets call it that) I believe is connected to multiple islands and sky islands. Elbaf represents Jotunheim, but other examples like Svartlfheim being the original underground Dwarven Kingdom UNDER the tree (as Svartlflheim is usually depicted). Several of the upper sky islands will depict the higher order beings like Alfheim or Vanaheim. These are represented by the Sky Islanders.
- I do believe we will get a taste of this in Wano: King is a "Dark Elf" or whatever Oda decides to call his race. He has huge, black wings. Contrarily, Tengu has huge, white wings. I believe his is a "Light Elf". The Skypieans, Birkans and Shandians are simply ancestors of these 2 races.
- I won't go too much more into detail about my own theories, but my post in another thread explains it better : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-than-enel-ever-go-the-moon.3831/post-322592

3. Lodestar Arc: A Small, Zo like arc that celebrates the crew's milestone to circling around the world. I'm not sure what will be accomplished here, but I have a feeling they will get there first before sailing backwards towards Laugh Tale or wherever else.

4. The Final War: Should encompass

- Laugh Tale
- New Marineford
- Mariejois
- Fishman Island

- Who knows how or where this begins or how it ends, but I have a feeling it will be focused on Blackbeard's assault either on One Piece or on Mariejois. I really don't know this would play out. Way too many moving pieces.

-------

By some form of the above, we'll come to know/understand Blackbeard and Shanks a little bit more, just as we got to know Kaido/Big Mom the last 300 chapters. Additionally, the following also will be addressed, in the arcs above or their own things:

1. Underworld: If not its own thing, it will be lumped together with Vegapunk or something else
- Pluton's location was likely leaked by Cobra and was likely killed before doing so. The incident DID involve Alabasta, but to what extent, we don't truly know yet. Blackbeard and the Marines seem to be fighting over it currently. Pluton's name means God of the Underworld. I would not be surprised if these 2 things are connected in some way.
- 3 of the 6 Underworld Emperors have yet to show any significance beyond WCI. We don't know their roles.
- Crocodile has yet to make his return
- Jack was looking for Doflamingo's replacement. There is apparently a trade network still ongoing. Will it die?
- CP-0/Revo's could have more of their pre-established feud here.

2. Rocks: This is a group that is likely not dying out after Wano. I don't know what is happening with Kaido and Big Mom, but the way Sengoku discusses this group leads me to believe they will become a bigger problem post Wano in some form. Perhaps through Blackbeard, perhaps through Kaido/Big Mom if they survive the arc, perhaps through someone else.

3. God Valley: Be it a location we'll visit or a location further discussed, it will be elaborated on. It seems like it is a central location to many important characters in this manga.

-----

I personally like to think of One Piece in unequal 3rds. The first "3rd" was a 600 chapter story arc bringing Luffy to the New World. The 2nd "3rd" will be the completion of the Yonko Saga at around 400+ chapters. The Final 3rd will focus on introducing the the final big players in the manga (Ryokugyu, Vegapunk, the SSG, CP-0's leader, Upper WG affiliates, Im, etc) as well as allow Luffy and his crew to finish their voyage before throwing them into chaos.

No, I don't think Oda has 5 years left. I think its closer to 10, primarily because even after Kaido/BM, he still has way too much to cover with infinitely more important characters:

-Shanks/Blackbeard need a heftier backstory explanation that Kaido/BM ever got. They are vastly more important characters. Their crew need to be explored more, etc.
-Akainu and his Admirals (and Aokiji) and how the Marines change from all this in the end.
-The Revolutionaries full goal, and Dragon's entire motivation to doing so. How Garp played a role in that, being his father.
- Whatever/whomever Im is, whomever the Gorosei are, their subordinates like Kong, all need to be fleshed out
- Vegapunk, his SSG, the Marine Science Division and more need to be explored
- CP-0 as an egnimatic organization that has at least 4 masked members we don't know. Will the Revo's and CP-0 clash due to the their roles with the Tenyruubito
- The Underworld as a whole and its role in future arcs.

No one can sit here and tell me Oda's manga is ending remotely fast enough to cover the above in under 5 years lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.