Status
Not open for further replies.
Tashigi was even no match for Monet back in PH.
Now much stronger characters are here.

What can she possibly do?

She was literally babysitting since PH
He can give her some of the coby juice lol.
Characters can grow stronger without too much logic in the manga world, heck we have seen people getting way stronger in months in real world.
If smoker is getting buffed it's time we see him, tashigi getting the same treatment is not a bed idea, to her level ofc.
I found it unfair to her character. If she doesn't grow now, that everyone grows, she would be something way less than what she could be. After her loss against Zoro back then, i was expecting her to be a beast ...
You are not wrong with your thoughts at all but i want Oda to show us why all that talk to her of how weak she is and how she being wrong when in her mind, women would always be weak compare to men, no matter how hard they try.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
First I'm going to just leave this here:catrude:
Egghead Island is the home of Vegapunk, prove me wrong.
Secondly, I appreciate the tags. It's truly great to see the best duo back in action. No reason to freak out and get hype, I'm going to just enjoy seeing my boy back in action.
Yeah. If this girl who claims to be Vegapunk isn’t actually, I can see Smoker showing up with the real one.

@SmokedOut It’s been forever, but G-5 is back in business!

At most it’s gonna be as long as PH. There’s not enough of a threat to justify it being more than 50 chapters. Vegapunk probably isn’t even a bad guy since he had to be in on whatever plan Dragon and Kuma had with Kuma becoming a Warlord and undergoing the surgery
You are assuming Vegapunk has to be the primary threat here. It could be an admiral for all we know. But no I dont expect it to be WCI length, unless it gets bigger than we think

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
He can give her some of the coby juice lol.
Characters can grow stronger without too much logic in the manga world, heck we have seen people getting way stronger in months in real world.
If smoker is getting buffed it's time we see him, tashigi getting the same treatment is not a bed idea, to her level ofc.
I found it unfair to her character. If she doesn't grow now, that everyone grows, she would be something way less than what she could be. After her loss against Zoro back then, i was expecting her to be a beast ...
You are not wrong with your thoughts at all but i want Oda to show us why all that talk to her of how weak she is and how she being wrong when in her mind, women would always be weak compare to men, no matter how hard they try.
But thing is since PH, she was only taking care of children and was traveling to find Vegapunk. She didn't train whatsoever any powerjump is just too much BS.

We shouldn't expect Tashigi to shine in fights lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.