Character Discussion Characters you have trouble understanding how people like

1. Ace: overconfident bozo that never understood his place. First he was schooled by Teach, gets captured and Whitebeard starts an all out war with the marine HQs. What's the first thing he does after the chains were off? Pick a fight with Akainu
:kaidowhat:
The poor bastard Whitebeard lost god knows how many of his sons before he died, his commanders were thrown in the mud, he watched Ace get folded right infront of him, his territories were sacked by Teach because there was no gradual transposition of power.
Ace proved Akainu right, Whitebeard was leading a pile of trash.
Are you one of the few that like Sabo more than Ace?

Join us my brother

:finally:

Are you one of the few that like Sabo more than Ace?

Join us my brother

:finally:
I certainly prefer his victorian inspired design, fits well with the flame fruit and his position in the revolutionary army.
He's far more mature, to the point where even Dragon questions whether he killed Cobra or not. People blame Dragon for distrusting his subordinate and all, personally I think it just goes to show how the Revos are no bullshitters, something like this might be the work of the 2nd man in the revos regardless if it's Sabo or not.

B

Ballel

I legit don't know why anyone would like Akainu. A very unpleasant character to me.
Sweet summer child..... if you haven't noticed yet most people are unpleasant and have huge egos. Why do you think people vote for populist politicians?
People like Akainu because they like evil people or are evil themselves.
Or they 'like' him because he is a good villain.

Sweet summer child..... if you haven't noticed yet most people are unpleasant and have huge egos. Why do you think people vote for populist politicians?
People like Akainu because they like evil people or are evil themselves.
Or they 'like' him because he is a good villain.
Clown answer.
Sakazuki is neither evil nor good, he’s just in a position that carries a lot of responsibility and he’s not an idiot to pretend the world is perfect.

1. Ace: overconfident bozo that never understood his place. First he was schooled by Teach, gets captured and Whitebeard starts an all out war with the marine HQs. What's the first thing he does after the chains were off? Pick a fight with Akainu
:kaidowhat:
The poor bastard Whitebeard lost god knows how many of his sons before he died, his commanders were thrown in the mud, he watched Ace get folded right infront of him, his territories were sacked by Teach because there was no gradual transposition of power.
Ace proved Akainu right, Whitebeard was leading a pile of trash.

2. Coby: no explanation needed
3. Crydo: before Oden's flashback it was okay, went downhill from there. The list doesn't end but he's a Linlin simp lmao
4. Nami, besides her horny fans is there anything likable about this bitch lol

Carrot & Yamato should be in every list by default
What is that gratuitous best girl slander from follow admiral stan.... Maybe I should unfollow :christain:
jk, admiral stans have to stay united no matter what :pepecafe:

Last edited:
B

Ballel

The truth is that a 'position' neither feels anything nor is alive.
It's like people doing absolutely horrible thing and excusing it withe 'I was just doing my job'.

Jobs or positions don't force you to behave in a certain way. It's YOU who decides to act in a certain way to fulfill expectations other people have for this job or position

One's duty as a human being comes before position / job duties.

Clown answer.
Sakazuki is neither evil nor good, he’s just in a position that carries a lot of responsibility and he’s not an idiot to pretend the world is perfect.
Akainu killed O'Hara survivors even before he was named Admiral. He's just that kind of dog, whatever WG wants, he delivers. A violent full of fear dog. But still I would like to know if he has always been like that or something in his past changed him.

What is that gratuitous best girl slander from follow admiral stan.... Maybe I should unfollow :christain:
jk, admiral stans have to stay united no matter what:catsure:
Best who :yearight:

The truth is that a 'position' neither feels anything nor is alive.
It's like people doing absolutely horrible thing and excusing it withe 'I was just doing my job'.

Jobs or positions don't force you to behave in a certain way. It's YOU who decides to act in a certain way to fulfill expectations other people have for this job or position

One's duty as a human being comes before position / job duties.
I don't really judge people that way. Saka must have had a rough childhood that forced him to develop this kind of hate. But let me ask you something, how is Akainu evil in the OP verse when the world ravaged by pirates who kill, burn and rape villages and whatnot?
At the end of the day who protects these ordinary people.
If you think everyone lives in a sitcom that's your choice.

Akainu killed O'Hara survivors even before he was named Admiral. He's just that kind of dog, whatever WG wants, he delivers. A violent full of fear dog. But still I would like to know if he has always been like that or something in his past changed him.
It's not about the position lol
As I said he's not evil nor good, he is driven by extreme ideals nonetheless. He was one of those in command back in Ohara, his reasoning for bombing the civilains was that if a single scholar escaped it would've been pointless. In the bigger picture, he doesn't really know about the void century and even if he did, it'd be idiotic to think that eventually some kid will free the world from the tyranny of the nobles. It's not like this character knows anything outside of what they know.

If you've filled a position in your life then gradually rose through the ranks you'll understand what I'm saying. He entered the academy as an aspiring young marine, what do you think his understanding of how the world worked back then was? Probably not much.
Eventually a job like this consumes your life. Even Aokiji was of the same ideal but alas less extreme, he only changed after he ended up killing his friend Saul, yet everyone likes Kuzan.

His position now is even more critical, he tries his best to make the world a better place according to his ideals. Sengoku wasn't an angel nor is any admiral. Fujitora is the only one trying to break this chain.