Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker is literally built through fake rep thats his only garp parrell.

Smoker is going get his pl inflated for fighting luffy, but koby won't? even tho it's been there since chapter 2.

Koby stronger then tagishi, still using rank, as long as you agree Tagaishi=Sentemoru, Maynard=VA admirals.
Koby gets power inflated to his role, One Piece Konohamaru

Whatever term you want to use, based on what little feats we have of Koby he still loses to Doffy or Boa in a 1v1. This is not even debatable.

Yes i get that Koby is getting more focus and has been involved in bigger events parallelling Garp, but Roger still mentioned Garp and Sengoku in the same breath even tho garp is the Hero.
The term does matter. Negg diff low diff mid diff high diff. Based on what we have scene her fruit ability doesn't seem to work on him which means she is going to have to use her physical fighting to get the job done. That automatically puts this fight at high diff since we don't have canon feats of boas physical prowess..

Coby : garp
Smoker: sengoku.

Smoker has the age for it plus he has a fruit like sengoku

this just feels like G8 even tho its a marine base I have 0 concern for the Strawhats , like there's 0 threat feeling from Vegapunk to Tashigi to Helmpoo to ofc Smoker

like there's no clear villain here , its gonna be a quick arc no ? also MY BIGGEST WISH FOR SWORD is that its secret commander is Sakazuki would be a great twist

The term does matter. Negg diff low diff mid diff high diff. Based on what we have scene her fruit ability doesn't seem to work on him which means she is going to have to use her physical fighting to get the job done. That automatically puts this fight at high diff since we don't have canon feats of boas physical prowess..

Coby : garp
Smoker: sengoku.

Smoker has the age for it plus he has a fruit like sengoku

Neither Smoker not Koby are Garp or Sengoku.

The only one that parrallels Garp is Sakazuki , the strongest marine of their era and the one to actually fight Luffy ... Koby/Smoker are not IT

or at least just like Blackbeard represent Xebec and Whitebeard together maybe Garp represent in Smoker Koby Sakazuki together but Sakazuki is for sure the one that represent the strongest marine like Garp used to

I doubt we see someone like that
def not BB
Agreed its definitely not him.

Problem is though that we will forever have this debate on whether luffy is as strong as rodger.
Based on logic rodger should be much weaker than people actually realize since most of the people he fought were also not in their Prime.

Bigmom

Kaido

Shanks

All of them got much stronger.

But I don't know

this just feels like G8 even tho its a marine base I have 0 concern for the Strawhats , like there's 0 threat feeling from Vegapunk to Tashigi to Helmpoo to ofc Smoker

like there's no clear villain here , its gonna be a quick arc no ? also MY BIGGEST WISH FOR SWORD is that its secret commander is Sakazuki would be a great twist
Luffy will job to smoker
And this tattoo is very suspicious, can’t just be something random.

Again changing people on a celulra level is what the serphins are. What you are asking Is vegapunk to turn marines into vastly inferior serpahins lol

Germas are people whom fit the bill up what you are talking about. However that can only be down upon procreation. In other words no one even vegapunk have shown the ability to add abilities to an already existing person. The only way in which he has down so is through devil fruits.

You think if vegapunk was able to add devil fruit abilities to people without a devil fruit drawback that he would do so with the admirals vice admirals etc???
No see you're under the assumption that the only way to accomplish what judge did is to do so in the womb the way he did, you're also assuming that the seraphim are people altered on the cellular level rather than new and improved pacifistas which are androids not altered humans. Yet again you're assuming that the final product of vegapunks human altering research would be in any way inferior to the seraphim which do not have a will of their own and thus are unable to utilize haki which comes from human willpower. All of those assumptions are keeping you from being able to comprehend what I've said multiple times. Imagine being able to give all the power of the seraphim to someone who is already as elite as an admiral or cp0 without any of the drawbacks of the seraphim such as lack of free will or the inability to learn and adapt and overcome the way only someone with individual thought can. Seraphim have to take orders to do what they do meaning if you stop the one giving them orders they're useless or if the one giving them orders can be captured and manipulated, not to mention the fact that they don't have haki so they can be beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.