Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your point is the definition since you have to first prove your point lol. Whitebeard and kaido on the same crew. All bigmom and kaido talk about? Rodger.

It's clear lol. There was zero argument since that would imply you have a point which you don't lol
You are the one saying "Kaido said this and that" without showing a single panel of him.

You are tripping if you think Oda is gonna focus on Sanji for the third arc running:kriwhat:
This shit has Franky written all over it.

Mythical fiery bird lmaooooo:milaugh:
I honestly don’t think Oda will ever have an arc focused on the grand line straw hats after their initial arcs.

MADS lore is coming which, is heavily connected to Sanji. But hopefully there’s more than that coming up.

You are the one saying "Kaido said this and that" without showing a single panel of him.
Huh?

bring (someone) to heel
To force someone to obey one's wishes or commands; to make someone act in accordance with one's authority.

In the words of kaido. He got the ENTIRE world to obey him. Whitebeard included. Unless your argument is that whirebeard lives in a different world

Where dome!!!! This is the person dubbed the strongest creature telling you that rodger was top 1 and was different lol.

I honestly don’t think Oda will ever have an arc focused on the grand line straw hats after their initial arcs.

MADS lore is coming which, is heavily connected to Sanji. But hopefully there’s more than that coming up.
I doubt this island will be long enough to consider an arc but with vegapunk Franky will get more out of this island than sanji. Realistically Franky and vegapunk will have a nerd moment and Franky will definitely learn something new from vegapunk and be able to upgrade himself

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
From Redon from piratekingofexcuses.es

I am four sorry my friends my fingers are swollen this week I cannot typing out fool summery everytime I hitting a key I press 3 button at once. I hope you understood and next week I come up with a better excuse for fool summary postponement.

Status
Not open for further replies.