Status
Not open for further replies.
From Redon from piratekingofexcuses.es

I am four sorry my friends my fingers are swollen this week I cannot typing out fool summery everytime I hitting a key I press 3 button at once. I hope you understood and next week I come up with a better excuse for fool summary postponement.
Yeah better excuse being "break next week".

Ps fingers are swollen from infection due to hooker poo under his fingernails for weeks without washing his hands.

I doubt this island will be long enough to consider an arc but with vegapunk Franky will get more out of this island than sanji. Realistically Franky and vegapunk will have a nerd moment and Franky will definitely learn something new from vegapunk and be able to upgrade himself
Franky will say he found Vegapunks lab. He really has no need to talk to Vegapunk. Hell in the arc where pluton was in, Franky didn’t get anything. I have little faith in oda giving focus to anyone outside of the east blue characters

Franky will get the power up

Sanji will get the plot relevance

Franky will say he found Vegapunks lab. He really has no need to talk to Vegapunk. Hell in the arc where pluton was in, Franky didn’t get anything. I have little faith in oda giving focus to anyone outside of the east blue characters
What are you talking about, nico robin was from the grand line and is the most important character in terms of finding the one piece, jinbe was a major part of marineford and fishman Island. Chopper got to meet his hero doctor Hornbeck on thriller bark who ended up being evil. Franky trained and upgraded himself in vegapunks lab during the timeskip, if you think those 2 arent going to nerd out together on this island you're smoking crack

Coby wont have coc i am sorry but thats just not happening.
He literally went through the same character arc as sanji where he learned with luffy and zoro not to give up on his dreams
Hey! Not true Kobi actually tries to pursue his dream.
Post automatically merged:

the guys I know who are in the most successful relationships were never obsessed with finding a GF. They were chasing their own dreams and that caused people to be attracted to them.

kinda like Luffy in a way

Real talk, cause I've seen people who are constantly chasing and they tend to be in very short term relationships that don't end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.