Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the only 2 strawhat that Smoker and Coby know personaly are Luffy&Zoro aint that correct number 4:suresure:?

Smoker look how serious he become when Woro is mention:steef:

By the way, Buggy the yonko knows as well who matter:myman:

So 3 of the most importat EOS character, 2 for the navy and 1 for the pirate know how infamous/strong Woro is:cheers:
East Blue scaling holy shit:crazwhat::leohah::youcraz:

With his current pace, yes. He can't afford to do more mid and filler chapters after promising to reveal all the secrets and he has revealed stuff in every chapter since Wano ended. :quest:
Okay, see in you in 3 years I guess lol.

Most people didn't even expect this island. People thought he'd rush to Elbaf, then laugh tale, then final war. Yet here we are, and now he's even bringing up plotlines that may involve assaulting Pirate Island

Not sure how this pacing is any different from any other arc currently.

By the way, the only 2 strawhat that Smoker and Coby know personaly are Luffy&Zoro aint that correct number 4:suresure:?

So 3 of the most importat EOS character, 2 for the navy and 1 for the pirate know how infamous/strong Woro is:cheers:
It has always been like that tho, Lucci & Kaku, Coby & Helmeppo, Smoker & Tashigi, Roger & Rayleigh, WB & Oden, Croco & Mr 1, etc. :jordanmf:

Okay, see in you in 3 years I guess lol.

Most people didn't even expect this island. People thought he'd rush to Elbaf, then laugh tale, then final war. Yet here we are, and now he's even bringing up plotlines that may involve assaulting Pirate Island
At this point 5years is the bare minimum for Goda to finish the manga

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Smoker was angry at zoro for saving him that one time too

At this point 5years is the bare minimum for Goda to finish the manga
I still don't see it.

He said 5 years left 3 years ago. Then said it last year again. Then "joked" 3 years left (followed by him literally saying he doesn't actually know).

His editor said 20-30 volumes left, and when you go by the pacing of 3 volumes a year, that's 7-10 years lol.

Then you just have to factor in that Oda has never, EVER managed to finish a plotline on time. I guarantee you the actual Final Arc will be longer than Wano. Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.