One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Fullalead might be next if Luffy decides to go there with Helmeppo
Yup, signs might be pointing to that for sure.

Would be classic Luffy to make every pirate at Pirate Island expose themselves and ruin their bases of operations lol. Plus, it also might feel like a counter to this arc in some ways, i.e. not futuristic at all and a very classic pirate-y feel.

==========================
ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1061 "The Island of the Future" IS OUT!!
READ THE CHAPTER HERE

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4288/one-piece-chapter-1061

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.​
Hype chapter.I really hope that girls is Vega's daughter or a robot.If it isn't,no big problem too.We got a lot of sword members introduced this chapter,Helmeppo will ask Luffy for help.

Yup, signs might be pointing to that for sure.

Would be classic Luffy to make every pirate at Pirate Island expose themselves and ruin their bases of operations lol. Plus, it also might feel like a counter to this arc in some ways, i.e. not futuristic at all and a very classic pirate-y feel.
we'll probably get the reveal of the 10th titanic captain there as the villain of the arc considering BB will likely be left for the final arc

or we might see Kid since he took the middle route

Is it time for a Smoker redemption arc?

Really fun start to the new arc (if we don’t count last week as the first chapter.) Mechasharks, actual mechas (Franky focus?), we’ll be getting some SWORD stuff, Bonney can reveal some Reverie stuff (tying in the RA with Vegapunks links to Kuma?) Maybe getting to see the Seraphim (Zoro interacting with mini-Mihawk? Jinbei with a mini-Jinbei?) All a lot to look forward to if it happens.

As for Evangelion pilot girl Vegapunk, advanced Cyborg that he’s stuck his brain into? Is there a host of them?