One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
So this chapters confirms a few things:

1. The theory of bb capturing coby to sell to cross guild make zero sense since : (a) crocodile nor mihawk will trust him, (b) bb doesn't need the money since we scene his wealth on the island, (c)if he wanted crocodiles fruit he would simple pull up and take it.

2. The theory of bb capturing coby because of Sword no longer makes sense since there were also other sword members present in the amazing lilly marine raid.

3. The theory of bb capturing coby to bait luffy also doesnt take sense since (a) bb doesn't even know if coby and luffy know each other, (b) he would most likely assume that Hankcock knows more about luffy than coby since boa has a gigantic picture of him on her island while coby is trying capture the woman who is a declared luffy stan.

Bb simply has a hidden reason as to why he wants coby which we thr readers have no clue on
Aokiji
Post automatically merged:

So....
1. Bonney wants to talk to Vegapunk(most likely about Kuma)
2. Sword faction is there and Helmeppo wants to save Coby, and Luffy doesn't know Coby has been kidnapped by BB.
3. Vegapunk isn't friendly at the moment and views the SHs as just pirates, possibly making him the antagonist of the arc. With his knowledge of how DF powers work(and zoans especially), he could nerf Luffy or even male breakthroughs with Brook's fruit
4. Tashigi and the PH kids are present which could provide the morality thing of "pirates being good people", swaying Vegapunk to their side
5. VA Doll is in charge of G14 base, and future events could lead to the WG finding out about the SHs in Egghead
6. Smoker(?)
7. Potential Sanji and Franky tech buffs
Raid suit incoming

G

Gorosei Informer

Eh?! I don't see an image in your previous post. That's weird. :choppawhat:

Unless you mean the emote suggestions post?
In the posts where I just responded to you here just now. I've posted it twice now? They're hosted on Discord so unless that is getting blocked for you and thats why you can't see them? Very weird...

I've posted them onto ImgBB, hopefully you can see them now:

I've just noticed some stray pixels on the bigger one or the original if you will, so I'll edit it now.

Sorted it now lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aokiji

Raid suit incoming
I can see raid suits (Vegapunk edition) for certain characters.

I can also see certain marines getting buffs by having their weapons eat certain zoan devil fruits eg. Tashigis sword or helmeppos knives.

I see characters like smoker, chooper, robin and brook getting buffs via an understanding of their awakening from vegapunk

I see sanji getting a buff from vegapunk relaying to him that there are more abilities lying dormant within sanji dude to his lineage factor.

I see franky getting a technological buff.

I see sanji getting a buff from vegapunk relaying to him that there are more abilities lying dormant within sanji dude to his lineage factor.
He will triiger Evil Sanji :kuzanshut:

But we all know oda might give him all the benefits without any drawback......though I still believe he doesnt need any powerup as of now till EOS. His level will just be raised due to fighting someone

He will triiger Evil Sanji :kuzanshut:

But we all know oda might give him all the benefits without any drawback......though I still believe he doesnt need any powerup as of now till EOS. His level will just be raised due to fighting someone
Yah see it works both ways.

Vegapunk can bring it to sanjis attention that he has more abilities lying within his genes. But that they lay dormant. Then like you mentioned down in future arcs after fighting strong opponents sanji becomes stronger and is now able to released those dormant abilities

I can see raid suits (Vegapunk edition) for certain characters.

I can also see certain marines getting buffs by having their weapons eat certain zoan devil fruits eg. Tashigis sword or helmeppos knives.

I see characters like smoker, chooper, robin and brook getting buffs via an understanding of their awakening from vegapunk

I see franky getting a technological buff.
Sanji dont have lineage factors

I can see in this arc that we will know very many about vegapunk about the world in op and about queen a flashback how they know each other