One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
2. The theory of bb capturing coby because of Sword no longer makes sense since there were also other sword members present in the amazing lilly marine raid.
This is false. It makes sense because Coby is a senior offcial...and also a previously established character. Why would any author make BB capture a random character who is not setup nor any info is given and later reveal to be sword member..instead of using an already established character for it.

Edit: I think capturing coby is probably because he wants some info from him + Something to do with Aokiji I believe...maybe he thinks Aokiji is undercover and might check with threatening Coby.....
And this arc is probably going to be small one...with the next goal being saving the Damsel Coby this time. With SHs+ Friendly marines + Vegapunk(something from him atleast). ITs still Yonko saga which means BB is involved in the saga...
Post automatically merged:

Doll looks like she should be a Kidd Pirate :kayneshrug:
She is Smoothie's sister.

This is false. It makes sense because Coby is a senior offcial...and also a previously established character. Why would any author make BB capture a random character who is not setup nor any info is given and later reveal to be sword member..instead of using an already established character for it.

Edit: I think capturing coby is probably because he wants some info from him + Something to do with Aokiji I believe...maybe he thinks Aokiji is undercover and might check with threatening Coby.....
And this arc is probably going to be small one...with the next goal being saving the Damsel Coby this time. With SHs+ Friendly marines + Vegapunk(something from him atleast). ITs still Yonko saga which means BB is involved in the saga...
Post automatically merged:

She is Smoothie's sister.
Problem with this theory is that threatening coby doesn't prove aokiji is a double agent since one can still have fond memories of his or her former comrades while still focusing on the task at hand.

You answered my point.

The reason why oda wrote blackbeard taking him instead of any other sword member is because of something blackbeard / aokiji knows or has seen that we haven't from koby.

Last edited:
Sanji haters sting clinging to the failure referred by Judge i see, :suresure:

judge probably could only dream his 3 sons will have what sanji has rigt now

lunarian genes, fire ability, Coo etc.

if judge think the failure was only of him having emotion then that would be irrelevant.

all OP character have it, that means they are all failure. :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Pretty cool!! It could use some touching up though, as I can still see some of the sky background.

You should post it on the page for emote suggestions! That's what @Doggo told me when I asked about adding new emotes.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/forum-emotes.25566/page-9#post-3471473

@Shimotsuki Ghostly is the one that made it, I see what you mean but personally I don't mind it. Kinda adds to the charm in a way tbh

I've fixed it now, removed those stray pixels as you mentioned @Shishi , I didnt know they were there tbh lol. Should be better now.

G

Gorosei Informer

Can I see the new version? :yearight:
Its already in that post haha, I posted it there.

It shouldn't have the background pixels you mentioned, the ones in the top left at least? I got rid of those anyway. If there's more I'll get rid of those too.

I don't have the original full size version, so having to rely on this emote size one.

Wait hang on I found it!

I cropped out the picture to make it look better as a Discord emote too, as Discord likes them to be "equilateral sized/square shaped" or w/e.

Its already in that post haha, I posted it there.

It shouldn't have the background pixels you mentioned, the ones in the top left at least? I got rid of those anyway. If there's more I'll get rid of those too.

I don't have the original full size version, so having to rely on this emote size one.
Eh?! I don't see an image in your previous post. That's weird. :choppawhat:

Unless you mean the emote suggestions post?