One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
That rabbit turbine, :tchpepe:
I keep telling that oda is not writing story for characters.. He just writes for readers. ... Not that he cares about them though. He is probably laughing reading comments of carrot fans :tchpepe:
Post automatically merged:

What about RS.... Is it dependent on number of kids judge has :tchpepe:

Readers are basically 30% staunch Carrot supporters 30% staunch Carrot haters, rest is indiferent.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So....
1. Bonney wants to talk to Vegapunk(most likely about Kuma)
2. Sword faction is there and Helmeppo wants to save Coby, and Luffy doesn't know Coby has been kidnapped by BB.
3. Vegapunk isn't friendly at the moment and views the SHs as just pirates, possibly making him the antagonist of the arc. With his knowledge of how DF powers work(and zoans especially), he could nerf Luffy or even male breakthroughs with Brook's fruit
4. Tashigi and the PH kids are present which could provide the morality thing of "pirates being good people", swaying Vegapunk to their side
5. VA Doll is in charge of G14 base, and future events could lead to the WG finding out about the SHs in Egghead
6. Smoker(?)
7. Potential Sanji and Franky tech buffs

Tashigi and the PH kids are present which could provide the morality thing of "pirates being good people", swaying Vegapunk to their side
Don't think he cares, he himself was a criminal. Moreover he already is aware of kuma being good guy. Obviously he won't be antagonist too. Maybe frankys tech will catch his eye and he becomes curious about his concepts being used. It will be pathetic to see it as getting spared because he has good impression of them.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Don't think he cares, he himself was a criminal. Moreover he already is aware of kuma being good guy. Obviously he won't be antagonist too. Maybe frankys tech will catch his eye and he becomes curious about his concepts being used. It will be pathetic to see it as getting spared because he has good impression of them.
Ah I forgot about the Kuma thing. Good point. So more like an impartial scientist with morals.

This was a fun chapter to read.

It’s nice seeing the straws hats interact with each member of the worst generation. Nice little tid bit I liked was Bonney questioning Luffy’s wanted poster and how people are making a big fuss about it.
Bonney going to Vegapunk makes sense. She’s probably gonna try and find out why kuma would allow himself to become a android. Big reveals I think are coming up.

Definitely not vegapunk in that last panel. I think it has something to do with being an android or the lineage factor.

The title is "egguheddo" in katakana.
If we find the other name relate to it is Interi.
Interi means interlligent.

That is 500 years Mirai no Vegapunk.

# Luffy, chopper, jimbei, bonney on
total bounty ~ 4.42 B
# Zoro, Sanji, robin, usopp, Brook, Nami, Franky, Caribou
Total bounty ~ 4.926

Raid suit Vegapunk to foreshadow Sanji Raid suit again?

So....
1. Bonney wants to talk to Vegapunk(most likely about Kuma)
2. Sword faction is there and Helmeppo wants to save Coby, and Luffy doesn't know Coby has been kidnapped by BB.
3. Vegapunk isn't friendly at the moment and views the SHs as just pirates, possibly making him the antagonist of the arc. With his knowledge of how DF powers work(and zoans especially), he could nerf Luffy or even male breakthroughs with Brook's fruit
4. Tashigi and the PH kids are present which could provide the morality thing of "pirates being good people", swaying Vegapunk to their side
5. VA Doll is in charge of G14 base, and future events could lead to the WG finding out about the SHs in Egghead
6. Smoker(?)
7. Potential Sanji and Franky tech buffs
I hope to see Vegapunk view the Straw Hats as good people before the chapter is over. It seems the Straw Hats are the only known pirates that go out of their way to help people, as the Navy doesn't like pirates in general. Even the Marines at Punk Hazard were sad because they actually liked them.