Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of these woke parasites ruining everything. Where're the terrorists when you need them.

"Splinter Cell remake will update the game's story to get with the times."

I fully expect Sam fisher to become a Karen Samantha Trans fisher who posts selfies on social media and complain a lot and have his/her/their/frog feelings hurt because white orange men and patriarchy is so bad. Sounds like the type of tactical espionage game I'd like to play.

Who are in your opinion the top 10 vice admirals (or well any marine not named Garp/Sengoku/Admirals)

1-4) Smoker/Kurouma/Momousagi/Chaton
5) Tsuru (current)
6) Drake (Captain of Sword)
7) John Giant
8) Onigumo
9-11) Doberman/Dalmatian/Momonga

Wanted to add Koby but unsure where, definitely below Drake tho, he's his superior.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Who are in your opinion the top 10 vice admirals (or well any marine not named Garp/Sengoku/Admirals)

5) Tsuru (current)
7) John Giant
8) Onigumo
Only vice admirals or other ranks?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

5) Tsuru (current)
7) John Giant
8) Onigumo

Wanted to add Koby but unsure where, definitely below Drake tho, he's his superior.
Onigumo top 1

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

5) Tsuru (current)
7) John Giant
8) Onigumo

1. Bogard
2. Sentomaru
3/4. Momousagi/Chaton
5/6. Smoker/Drake
7. Kurouma
8. Onigumo
9. Momonga
10. Dalmatian

Status
Not open for further replies.