Character Discussion Characters you have trouble understanding how people like

Franky is one. But to be fair I think everyone in the straw-hats are unlikable except Zoro, but Franky especially. The franky character is specially bland and dead without a spec of anything interesting about him or anything going for him; I don't think anyone bothered to mention him here because he has Zero presence no one even remembers him.

The stuffed toy, chopper, is the next most unlikable character. Then, Nami, Ussop, Sanji, Goofy, and Niico Robin. I actually like the skeleton and the fishmen.

Zoro. character with absolute zero development. Boring as hell. Most overrated character in OP I would say. Plus the guy doesnt even have a proper role in the crew. He is basically the freeloader of the crew. Have a fake dream where no one other than only him and mihawk cares abt. Basically he is competing in a competition where only two participates and one is already the previous winner of a competition only he participated once :doffytroll: . And even then he basically begged and learned from mihawk himself while he himself aims to surpass him. My reaction was like :luuh: seriously now? :yasu:

Oda probably wanted to create a gag character through him which only explains his null character. People with low IQ usually likes him as a character which is not even a surprise at this point :handsup:

Greenbowl and L Drake.

I mean back then Drake was alright but now it's like "now what?" :kobeha:Dude is a walking L, switches sides, does nothing, gets beaten up by everyone, can't even finish off his 1v1. What the hell even happened to him post-Wano, even Oda doesn't care.

GreenLOL is just a disgrace, disgrace to Marines, disgrace to Admiral rep, and his personality is shitty as hell. Nothing fun about him.

Easily Big Mom. Even in her own arc her subordinates kinda looked better character wise, then comes in Wano and destroys any semblance of character she had

I think the premise of this thread is fine but it quickly led to some really pretentious fanbase bashing, it's wild. No one's dumb just for liking a character, that's a bit too ridiculous of an assumption.

Nothing really comes to mind for me, I like hearing people's thoughts on characters and I'm open to changing my opinion on them when people have expressed why they enjoy a character. There are characters I don't particularly like, like Sabo, but I can understand liking him.

Easily Big Mom. Even in her own arc her subordinates kinda looked better character wise, then comes in Wano and destroys any semblance of character she had
Toei Wano animators and producers LOVE that big fat bitch. Turning Marco into bigger fodder, giving her a fun bomber scene with Chooper and Usopp, Rooftop greatness, SURVIVES a drop to the ocean + Prometheus is immune to sea water lmao, Maser cannon glory. She been eating too good even that single ACoC punch was felt all the way to the ocean. :cheers:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I think the premise of this thread is fine but it quickly led to some really pretentious fanbase bashing, it's wild. No one's dumb just for liking a character, that's a bit too ridiculous of an assumption.

Nothing really comes to mind for me, I like hearing people's thoughts on characters and I'm open to changing my opinion on them when people have expressed why they enjoy a character. There are characters I don't particularly like, like Sabo, but I can understand liking him.
What happened.

Did @Blackbeard said something bad that got him banned:snoopy:

Haven’t seen much of it here but elsewhere buggy is very popular and I’ve never been able to stand him. He’s a gag character but Oda has milked the gag too much on. Seeing him constantly resurface isnt funny, it’s just irritating and it diminishes the growth of other serious characters. He’s also a terrible person with no redeeming quality. Waste of panels.