Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
The thing is, unless Vegapunk is Franky's grandpa or grandma, what links Franky and Vegapunk is "just" science. They might work on a project together or discuss about Vegapunk's lab Franky visited during the TS, but there isn't a personal link between them. He will get a lot of focus, at least i hope so, but nothing comparable to what Oda did on WCI.

For Sanji, Vegapunk might be everything. Judge worked alongside him and he used Vegapunk research on lineage factor to literally mold Sanji. Sora came up with a drug - out of nowhere - that successfully stopped most of what Judge, a genius scientist himself, tried to do to Sanji and probably gave our favorite cook the ability to produce fire. And there is only a way to be naturally able to do that:

This is Vegapunk's work, there is no other explanation. Sanji is Vegapunk's best creation :kayneshrug:
This arc is essential for Sanji, Vegapunk might be the only one able to tell him the story of his birth from his mother point of view.

And even if everything I just said about Sanji were to be ignored, Sanji still grew an exoskeleton at 23(?) after he wore a suit.
He's 21 but I hear you

I still think Franky will have more to do with Vegapunk than Sanji

His whole journey over the timeskip is linked to Vegapunk and this is a great way for him to grow as a scientist/innovator. This is huge for Franky and he needs the character focus much more than Sanji does atm

Will Sanji be a close 2nd? Yes. Will Sanji be more important than Franky though? I don't think so

It could go either way... especially since we'll also be learning about the truth of the devil fruits and other lore that, let's face it, is more important to the story than Sanji or even Franky

For all we know they'll both get shafted. After seeing what happened to Zoro fans I'm keeping my expectations at a certain level

imo Franky will get more focus

Sanji should be a close second tho

They're the 2 Strawhats that have science linked to their character.... literally
I agree that Franky will probably get more focus during the Vegapunk arc.

I'm pretty sure Sanji will get some focus as well, but I think Franky will get the most focus. I don't even mind if Sanji doesn't get that much focus during the Vegapunk arc, seeing how he already got enough character focus in both the WCI arc and the Wano arc.

Vegapunk arc will be Franky's time to shine, Sanji and maybe even Usopp might also get some focus as well.

What is the benefit of Sanjis hearing COO over regular COO in fight and is hearing COO that amazing to be a top COO ability like FS
He can hear thoughts and conversations from a distance which for Sanjis use of CoO is enough since he uses it for sensory above all. However, just because he doesn’t have future sight doesn’t mean he hasn’t shown foresight as good as future sight.