Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't. He used an attack on weakened king and the same weakened wasn't even sucked lol

The same king the world government used dna of to make their greatest invention
What's with this "weakened king" nonsense

They had 7 days rest and attacked greenbull while he was offguard

YC1s (with the exception of Haki/Skills master Zoro and Low top tier Shiryu) are bozos infront of top tiers

I like how in the convos about GB vs King and Queen, no one points out the fact that it was not just GB vs King and Queen.

It was GB vs King + Queen + thousands of headliners and fodder, probably even Jack and the Tobiroppo as well.

Like GB took out the entire remnants of Kaido’s crew, not just the YC1 and YC2. If King and Queen got fodderized with that much backup it probably doesn’t matter at all if they were at full power.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like how in the convos about GB vs King and Queen, no one points out the fact that it was not just GB vs King and Queen.

It was GB vs King + Queen + thousands of headliners and fodder, probably even Jack and the Tobiroppo as well.

Like GB took out the entire remnants of Kaido’s crew, not just the YC1 and YC2. If King and Queen got fodderized with that much backup it probably doesn’t matter at all if they were at full power.
Why are people still talking about those frauds? They are past news. Ryo raped them, that's it.

They don't have to literally related with said powers, Luffy's power aint fire, therefore Forest God doesn't necessary = Ryokugyu's power, it makes sense but Luffy aint fire, unless Sabo at some point gets called Sun God from Flame Emperor but I doubt. Probably more symbolic rather than literally

Sungod - Nika (a devil fruit, Luffy so far)

Rain God - Shiryu's weapon, or Imu raining destruction?

Earth God - no clue, something red line related? Blackbeard?

Forest God - perhaps the Yggdrasil Tree inspiration located in Elbaf?
Sabo was called Entei the flame Emperor recently, wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.