[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If there is a townie killing role. Like jailor or Vigi then kill Shishio cuz he aint saying shit and i think that we all should lynch Cinera for now.
There is one more thing which is bugging me.

We get to know the role and abilities of both kills that happened last night. This is weird because it implies no Janitor - very common Mafia role.

Reborn

Well Mafia always tends to stir confusion. Trying to question claims that look very feasible and legitimate from a logical standpoint is an optimal way to confuse Town into questioning basically nigh-confirmed players, hence a solid opportunity for Mafia to widen the lynching rooster ballpark, since Mafia knows that killing such players will be a pain at night, and they are now basically confirmed, as the problem is that a Doctor is likely present in the game and so they risk to evaporate the kill off a protection if they target them.

Night-confirmed/confirmed players are basically never good for Mafia which wants to get rid of them asap.

That's the reason of my suspicion on Rayan.
Problem with this reasoning is that both rayan and HA are newbies and both questioned claim relatively early.

Mafia would hesitate to question any good widely acceptable claim because that would bring them into highlight.

Best scum strategy would be to remain low key about it and wait for others to raise reasonable sus on claim and then build on it so that later they can push blame on that first user.

Now, some mafia often tend to be bold and can question claim directly and early as well but those Scums usually are experienced scums that are capable to pull that and not newbies

Reborn

Cinera hasn't yet tried to defend himself despite he has been on for entire hours. That is certainly sus as hell.
You are experience player and you know angle shooting isn't allowed and often not the right way to push sus.

So why you brought that up? This gives me vibe that you are simply trying to come on cinera bandwagon. That's scummy final

Reborn

there is one thing which is bugging me, how do we know for a fact that it was the mafia who tried to kill you? @Reborn
We don't know for sure

But dark admiral hasn't done anything to get killed. His kill seem random. Mostly SK perform such kills as they don't work in team.

So that's just a deduction.

You are experience player and you know angle shooting isn't allowed and often not the right way to push sus.

So why you brought that up? This gives me vibe that you are simply trying to come on cinera bandwagon. That's scummy final
Well it allowed me to get Rej lynched once and he happened to be mafia. I based my read mostly off inactivity and I had been right.

It has been consistently used since then, not that it's the most fair of all plays.

I myself kept using it in different games where I happened to be town, so not really scummy in that sort.

Reborn

Well it allowed me to get Rej lynched once and he happened to be mafia. I based my read mostly off inactivity and I had been right.

It has been consistently used since then, not that it's the most fair of all plays.

I myself kept using it in different games where I happened to be town, so not really scummy in that sort.
But you do know angle shooting isn't allowed and right way.

Do you have any other reason to sus cinera?

But you do know angle shooting isn't allowed and right way.

Do you have any other reason to sus cinera?
Only off thing he did was his wild guess at the game beginning. He was very accurate in pointing out how many mafia members this game could feature, it could have been a slip, or not. It's the only element I gathered of him thus far and so my information is not too strong on him.

Reborn

Only off thing he did was his wild guess at the game beginning. He was very accurate in pointing out how many mafia members this game could feature,
Huh?
He Never made a post pin pointing accurate mafia number. He was questioning jew regarding that.
That's an awfully precise estimate, especially for someone who's new to the game.
Meh, it's still a very specific guess.

5 mafia is a very specific number for an assumption. A Townie most likely wouldn't know the precise number of any particular Scum faction in the game, so players that act like they know the number of members of a particular Scum faction may be Scum.

Reborn

oh
is it based on the misinformation?
See we can sus others when we have some reasons or they said something which doesn't add up like

Many had sus on HA yesterday for that kill post

Or we had sus on cinera for being quiet and playing distant despite being an experience player.

A townie would not frame anyone(unless they are trying to get reactions) without having good reason because more than pin pointing scums it's essential to pin point who can be townie to avoid mislynch.

But what final did is he tried to push a bandwagon on cinera based on two reasons

1),angle shooting (it means raising sus on someone in game on the basis of what they do outside this thread) this is not allowed. So I was not expecting from experience player to make sus someone based on angle shooting.

2)when I questioned him, he said he sus cinera based on his post on accurate scums.

But cinera never said anything like that Implying final had no reason to sus cinera. He was simply trying to mislead townie. That's scummy.

He simply tried to jump on cinera lynch bandwagon by coming up with false reasons. That's not townie gameplay.

See we can sus others when we have some reasons or they said something which doesn't add up like

Many had sus on HA yesterday for that kill post

Or we had sus on cinera for being quiet and playing distant despite being an experience player.

A townie would not frame anyone(unless they are trying to get reactions) without having good reason because more than pin pointing scums it's essential to pin point who can be townie to avoid mislynch.

But what final did is he tried to push a bandwagon on cinera based on two reasons

1),angle shooting (it means raising sus on someone in game on the basis of what they do outside this thread) this is not allowed. So I was not expecting from experience player to make sus someone based on angle shooting.

2)when I questioned him, he said he sus cinera based on his post on accurate scums.

But cinera never said anything like that Implying final had no reason to sus cinera. He was simply trying to mislead townie. That's scummy.

He simply tried to jump on cinera lynch bandwagon by coming up with false reasons. That's not townie gameplay.
final hasnt come out to defend himself which I find odd

Reborn

finalbeta did the same thing (angle shooting) last game and he was a townie
I can see where you coming from, though
Didn't cast on Final based on that but what he said later about cinera.

Btw, queen what's going on with you? Playing very defensively and diplomatically. Why?

ALSO why I am feeling that you aren't happy the way things going on?

also this behavior should not be encouraged in a mafia game

Status
Not open for further replies.