Current Events How secret is SWORD?

After last chapter does SWORD even seems secret to you?

It seems Vegapunk Island is also SWORD base operation. Then we have Smoker and Tashigi there with all those kids. And we also know that Fujitora visited that island to check on Seraphim.

And we also had that other vice Admiral at Amazon Lily using Seraphim(or was just Koby?).

Is everybody part of SWORD too or the whole marine knows about SWORD except population in general?

Secret can mean their Operations are Secret
Just like Cipher-Pol

I mean everyone knows that Secret Service exist, but do you know their current operations? Meetings? Classified info? ... etc

For example everyone knows the name Rob Lucci and CP-0 and what's their Job and they hear from them (Such as Dressrosa) but no one knows their Secret Operations

I don't think that except for Sword members only a few others know who the members are. We saw Coby hiding when talking to Drake (was it because Drake was undercover?). I mean if you have an organization within a bigger organization who has undercover agents spying on enemy orgs then you have to keep it secret within your main organization otherwise the identities of your undercover agents will also be leaked since it is easier to infiltrate bigger organization. Think of Baroque works infiltrating the rebels and the royal army.

So Sword is a secret team within marines and this organization is under the authority of the FA. I don't think Akainu is not aware of or does not have a role in Sword. However considering that Drake was on an undercover mission before MF then it probably was being run by Sengoku/Garp.

Secret can mean their Operations are Secret
Just like Cipher-Pol

I mean everyone knows that Secret Service exist, but do you know their current operations? Meetings? Classified info? ... etc

For example everyone knows the name Rob Lucci and CP-0 and what's their Job and they hear from them (Such as Dressrosa) but no one knows their Secret Operations
Okay but then why SWORD marines would have 2 different roles. Koby for example is a captain of marines but just a member of swords while X-Drake is a captain of Sword but not even a member of marines for being undercover.
Post automatically merged:

CP0 is aware of them so chances are so is the WG. It's probably a CIA FBI type of thing
CP0?