Status
Not open for further replies.
:pepecorn:

So, im just gonna say this. I don't think every single person who has a different opinion should get banned. If they are being racist/xenophobic etc... sure. But we shouldn't be banning people for having opposing opinions to the majority. What we should do is debate them and challenge their views. If we just ban them at the first sign of trouble, they don't learn anything, and they feel victimized, which in turn causes them to delve deeper into their beliefs rather than reflecting on them.

Again, i am not siding with those individuals at all. But, if we just ban every single person that has an opinion contrary to the majority here, we are just creating an echo-chamber. Anyway, that's just my two cents on this. Counter arguments are welcome.

So, im just gonna say this. I don't think every single person who has a different opinion should get banned. If they are being racist/xenophobic etc... sure. But we shouldn't be banning people for having opposing opinions to the majority. What we should do is debate them and challenge their views. If we just ban them at the first sign of trouble, they don't learn anything, and they feel victimized, which in turn causes them to delve deeper into their beliefs rather than reflecting on them.

Again, i am not siding with those individuals at all. But, if we just ban every single person that has an opinion contrary to the majority here, we are just creating an echo-chamber. Anyway, that's just my two cents on this. Counter arguments are welcome.
Uhhhh

I'm assuming I missed something

What happened?

:zorothink:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

You should be banned because i disagree

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever

Good points. I agree on a lot of levels, but, I think the issue is that those posts need to be somewhere else. This isn't the place on this forum to post political content.

I get dragged into political debates easily, so, I've posted a lot of preachy stuff on here a lot of people just don't give a shit about, and annoyed people with it. People were right to call me out on posting political stuff in what's supposed to be a waiting room for spoilers.

People should be able to post controversial stuff, but the mods are right, it doesn't belong here.

I agree COMPLETELY with the spirt of what you're saying. If we want to change people's opinions, banning them isn't the answer. But, I can understand people who don't want to see and deal with political stuff, and don't want it in this section of the forum, though.

fetal alcohol syndrome is a new one. I guess now I see why it is ill advised to drink while pregnant. I'm wondering how many adultshave this without really noticing. I take it the moderate disabilities children are solid in math. If so, is that usually the case?
I thought fetal alcohol syndrome was more well known. It can cause severe mental retardation, behavioral issues, attention and impulsive control are affected. According to a study children born with FAS tend to have a life expectancy of 34 years. That’s probably why we don’t see many adults with it.

Actually the kids I work with do struggle with math. I give them reference sheets and calculators if needed.

Counterpoint: When loudmouthed shit-stirrers run rampant, normal users retreat and don't participate in forums. Just look at how many people came out of the woodwork after they were banned. Giving them a soapbox to derail, bait, and poorly explain politics creates more of an echo chamber, bc no one else wants to talk.

Counterpoint: When loudmouthed shit-stirrers run rampant, normal users retreat and don't participate in forums. Just look at how many people came out of the woodwork after they were banned. Giving them a soapbox to derail, bait, and poorly explain politics creates more of an echo chamber, bc no one else wants to talk.
I might have missed something, but the only one who wanted the political talk moved to another thread, or at least said so, was one of the banned guys. Agree about them poorly explaining politics though.

Post the video so we can revitalize this thread :sadgrin:

I can unite us through hate. Did you know that it's almost Uta's birthday?
So conveniently timed to keep the merch train moving! Now you can buy ugly jewelry to celebrate.

Why do I have to pretend that this dumb character is part of OP now?
Post automatically merged:

I tried to unite you :josad:

Last edited:
Racism, Xenophobia, and a tad bit of religious intolerance.

All the good stuff.
:steef:
Everyone have their own right to be racist, to be an helicopter as gender or even to fuck their own car if they want...

You guys are the worst ones, progressist ones, you all play to censure things you do not like.

Hypocrites.

Enough bullshit with your purple world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.