Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something I don't understand, is it really Roger we are talking about because as far as I can remember, sh have zero world knowledge except robin and Franky is this case since he did meet Roger. Considering zoro orientation, he might have find the corpse and it was ryuma. Since he already fight him once, he might as well remember him:endthis:

Last edited:
Already called this to what vegapunks true inventions of the ssg project was for
Ah i was just making fun of the arabic community. Its hillarious after Drumz Post everyone giving their wildest guesses, roger is back, wb is back, we will see all the dead characters like we had in naruto in the final war arc etc. people that pretend to be leakers pop up left and right in Scotch discord server once twitter Gifs going around. Its funny. Aside from that i would like to see Seraphim that are modeled after people other than the shichibukai. So props to you if you called it before.

:datas:

There is something I don't understand, is it really Roger we are talking about because as far as I can remember, sh have zero world knowledge except robin and Franky is this case since he did meet Roger. Considering zoro orientation, he might have find the corpse and it was ryuma since he already fight him once, he might as well remember him:endthis:
Wait does Roger clone appear?

Ah i was just making fun of the arabic community. Its hillarious after Drumz Post everyone giving their wildest guesses, roger is back, wb is back, we will see all the dead characters like we had in naruto in the final war arc etc. people that pretend to be leakers pop up left and right in Scotch discord server once twitter Gifs going around. Its funny. Aside from that i would like to see Seraphim that are modeled after people other than the shichibukai. So props to you if you called it before.

:datas:
Thanks man. Same..it would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.