Status
Not open for further replies.
spoilers have to be close enough to the official release or it means trouble, atleast in Redons point of view. Remember when the HQ leaks were going around with shueisha watermarks, he was the only leaker panicing because he probably feared his Source would bail on him, that was a big gray area no go zone. Thats why you cant hope for Redon to change and act like the korean guy that sometimes even posted mondays, hes just afraid to lose his source permamently. So hes committed to keep it that way. Except for super early leaks like on golden week/ shonen jump magazine breaks / or new years. Eventhough redon became a little wary of shonen jump breaks too. I remember one time he and scotch promised early leaks but still waited till monday of the next week before they gave us something...usually they would arrive during that shonen jump break week and not the following week. Crazy times we live in you have to be extra cautious nowdays.
This makes no sense. A leak is a leak, so why does it matter if it comes out a week before the chapter’s release or just a day before the chapter’s release?

This makes no sense. A leak is a leak, so why does it matter if it comes out a week before the chapter’s release or just a day before the chapter’s release?
its something about supply chain iirc. the earlier it leaks the fewer people it could be and its much easier to track down. they want people to assume its being leaked by a shop owner who gets the magazine before street date and not someone working as an official translator

just completed the main story in Cyberpunk 2077.......AARPG like this game always leaves a hole empty inside me when u complete it. Its hard to describe this feeling...its like i feel very sad but not sad at the same time, happens with completing amazing anime / manga's as well. Anyway, very good game, defo would recommend with the price, most of the bugs have been patched, very playable. Also, Night City is a once in a lifetime experience, it just felt unreal, like u were there, it just made me feel amazing. Graphics are fucking stunning, just couldn't believe my eyes, made me get the chills. The fights, guns and all that other shit was very well made as well, characters were brilliant, VAs were amazing, overall a very solid game, 9/10 :kata::funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.