Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wanted to ask if spoilers are out but people would not have time to debate gender even if the chapter is 1/10
The spoiler is that Coby might be them so Hibari should get canceled for addressing Coby as "him".

Oh, it's only the actor not the character, sorry.

Tbh. I know it won't be a case but BM should stay dead.

Her being in another arc is beyond beating a dead horse.
If by any chance she is alive and if she does appear in Elbaf, it will most likely be a character redemption arc for her.

Either way, her role as a villain is pretty much over.

Seth

โ€Ž
If by any chance she is alive and if she does appear in Elbaf, it will most likely be a character redemption arc for her.

Either way, her role as a villain is pretty much over.
Most likely yeah.

I can't count how many times I wanted this series to be something more than a stupid Shonen.

Someone like Big Mom getting a redemption arc is so weird xD.

Title: The King of the Sorbetkingdom

- Urouge sails towards Wano
- Urouge has 2 RP and will get his third in Wano. He found the lost one and has Big Mom's RP
- Urouge: "I will visit the mixed baths first"
- Bonney reveals that Kuma is her father
- They meet Seraphim Kuma

no break next week

Seth

โ€Ž
I really want to see Seraphim Kidhawk beat Zoro. Fr.

What would you have him do in WCI?
If the goal is for him to eventually defeat Big Mom and become a competent rival, I would do the following

- Remove Kid from the failed pirate alliance. Kid needs to be made an example of what happens when you just jump into the new world and decide to fight the Yonko on your own.

- Kid actually goes into BM territory and gets captured. He tells Killer to escape but Killer eventually gets captured by Kaido whoโ€™s looking to recruit strong pirates for his massive war.

- Luffy and Nami get thrown into Kidโ€™s cell

- Kid begrudgingly accepts joining Luffyโ€™s alliance to see his crew again

- Kid actually stalls starving Big Mom meanwhile Luffy is fighting Katakuri. We need to be shown how strong Kid is instead of being told or implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.