Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those top Yonko commanders seem to be real effective lmfao

Watch your tone with me, or I’ll have the zookeepers withhold your bananas this week.
King and queen were on the brink of death when they tried to confront greenbitch, don't let these panels fool you into thinking gb is worth the hype he still pissed himself when shanks sent a little haki in his direction from miles away

How? Ryokugyu’s Devil Fruit has several weaknesses that Aokiji’s does not.
The forest fruit is generally much more hax imo.

Ryokugyu can fly.

He also regen'd from the blast beath and I don't think that's standard logia intangibility, I think it's regen using nutrients, which means he has Marco level regeneration ON TOP of logia intangibility (so even if you hit his real body he can recover).

It's also headcanon but I still think Aramaki has other plant-based assets like toxic spores since we see him grow mushrooms.

Getting pierced by Ryokugyu is more dangerous than getting frozen.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Van Augur is travelling with Aokiji, and has the Shadow Fruit, I think. Their goal is to steal Pudding, the Ponyglyph, and Shadows to put into Zombies... so, Katakuri and Oven won't die, IMO, they'll just get their Shadow stolen.

I settled on Van Augur getting Moria's Fruit, because I think it really suits him: he's been shown as cloaked in darkness during the manga, can sever people's shadows from long range with gunfire, and can use the Brick Bat technique to fire shadow bullets that home in on their targets.
@Peppercore

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Van Augur is travelling with Aokiji, and has the Shadow Fruit, I think. Their goal is to steal Pudding, the Ponyglyph, and Shadows to put into Zombies... so, Katakuri and Oven won't die, IMO, they'll just get their Shadow stolen.

I settled on Van Augur getting Moria's Fruit, because I think it really suits him: he's been shown as cloaked in darkness during the manga, can sever people's shadows from long range with gunfire, and can use the Brick Bat technique to fire shadow bullets that home in on their targets.
@Peppercore
my husband...van augur.. if I get to see him this could be my first w since yamato stayed in wano....<3333

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
The forest fruit is generally much more hax imo.

Ryokugyu can fly.

He also regen'd from the blast beath and I don't think that's standard logia intangibility, I think it's regen using nutrients, which means he has Marco level regeneration ON TOP of logia intangibility (so even if you hit his real body he can recover).

It's also headcanon but I still think Aramaki has other plant-based assets like toxic spores since we see him grow mushrooms.

Getting pierced by Ryokugyu is more dangerous than getting frozen.
He does have great abilities but he’s got that fire weakness that Aokiji does not have. Fire is a pretty common ability in the OP world.

Not saying Aokiji > Ryokugyu but Aokiji’s fruit is just imo better. Do not forget that Aokiji is one of the only DF users who doesn’t fear falling into the ocean.

Given up on providing a decent counterargument, Linyagi-chin? How is Kata supposed to fight back when he’s high on LSD and can’t tell who is who?
If he can't break out of the ice it's a massive L regardless.

Then it's confirmed that commander level characters can't withstand an actual powerful freeze (which is already heavily implied with Jozu btw) which is enough to prove that Kuzan can neg any commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.