Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the BB pirates split in teams to get the Ponegryphs very fast so aokiji is with someone else from the BB pirates and the other two or three are going to wano to get every road Ponegryph very fast

Why CP0 is going after vP - their top scientist

I swear one piece plot is making less sense as story is moving forward
Cause he out live his usefulness to the CD or maybe he became threat to them in some way etc etc .
There can be loads of reasons that make sense, we don't know much about VP or Imu to say anything either way .

I mean, we have no information whatsoever. So wait till they're reasons are revealed... Probably won't make sense still though :suresure:
It one of the easiest things give a reason and make sense to tell the truth .

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Sanjuan Wolf, Laffitte and Pizarro (possibly even van augur) will go for the poneglyph on zou
so shiryu and doc q are most likely at wci as well

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
toxic spores, every elemental counter (there's a plant resistant to literally everything), flight, possible Marco level regeneration with nutrients, etc

The Mori Mori no mi is insane in theory.
No plant is resistant to magma or gravity you are just headcanoning powers lol

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Well CP0 only does stuff the CD wants so what ever the reason the CD give the order .
Oh yeah
Imu probably ordered it to the Gorosei then the gorosei told CPO to go do it

Or Charlos the (ugly Celestial dragon) is pissed because Bonney is in the island?

Maybe he knows the connection between bonney and Kuma?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, we have no information whatsoever. So wait till they're reasons are revealed... Probably won't make sense still though :suresure:
BB came for Hancock but leave by kidnapping Coby

Luffy became ryuma for wano

WG knew about Gomu awakening but did nothing

CP0 was their in wano but navy wasn't aware of their presence

Still don't know what happened to BMP in wano

And, now this.....

Imu pull out a weapon that blow up a island in a few seconds they far from looking weak .
If anything the last few weeks show how strong the WG is but it still the CD that rule .
Imu looks strong. But I’m not interested in 1 man Vs a whole army. I need strong soldiers

Im is obviously aiming for a do-over so he's trying to get rid of everyone with sufficient knowledge of the Void century and those with legacy of it and Vegapunk obviously knows a lot regarding that missing period due to his research in devil fruits.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Cause he out live his usefulness to the CD or maybe he became threat to them in some way etc etc .
There can be loads of reasons that make sense, we don't know much about VP or Imu to say anything either way .
Vegapunk works for WG

He is their top scientist. How he can out live his usefulness when a lot could be done considering serpahims are recent inventions

BB came for Hancock but leave by kidnapping Coby

Luffy became ryuma for wano

WG knew about Gomu awakening but did nothing

CP0 was their in wano but navy wasn't aware of their presence

Still don't know what happened to BMP in wano

And, now this.....
How about you spend your time actually reading the manga instead of acting like a provider then talking shit when 3/5 of what you say is either you not understanding basic things in the story or straight up things that you don't like and try to make it sound like they don't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.