Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For how long though?

Tons of mysteries are still left unresolved and more are getting piled.

Why taking coby would result into demand for Vegapunk creations?
You re talking out of your ass, we are 2 chapters into a new arc and it's quite easy to see what is going to happen anyway so I don't really see the issue. Straw hats or G5 protect vegapunk then he reveal many mysteries.:endthis:

For how long though?

I think ending will be mess that's for sure. Loose endings will be shown in anime or novels.

Oda will either coverup it up in spin off or novels .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You re talking out of your ass, we are 2 chapters into a new arc and it's quite easy to see what is going to happen anyway so I don't really see the issue. Straw hats or G5 protect vegapunk then he reveal many mysteries.:endthis:
Past experience says otherwise but if you are hopeful then good for you

I think ending will be mess that's for sure. Loose endings will be shown in anime or novels.

Oda will either coverup it up in spin off or novels .
Nah it easy for him to tie up everything in a few chapters every arc from now on .
We getting some more mysteries while we also get answers for others but manga still has a while more to go .

That mostly was done by IM and he had it from the beginning .

We saw what it did recently but that doesn't mean IM acquired it recently as well
World govt is on move they are eliminating people who will discover their identity.

Even ohara scientists were world govt employees . Gorosei eliminated them when they found out real truth.

Vegapunk has been researching lineage factor for years. He must have figured out void century origins.

Only explanation that makes sense on why world government will go after Vegapunk is that Oda is a lazy ass writer and just wants an easy path to making Vegapunk another Strawhat ally. The "Kaido's devil fruit" makes zero sense to kill Vegapunk.

Those Seraphim are more then enough depending on what VP add to them and how fast they can make them .
Like if we go by the SH which is one of the strongest crews in the series like only 4 members would stand chance vs them .
Now imagine them going against all the strongest pirates and Revolutionaries in the world. They’re gonna need Vegapunk. But now he’s gonna end up helping the SHs

For how long though?

For plot,
Why did Blackbeard take a marine Captain in the first place when he could of have taken a seraphim instead.

Shounens do this all the time and when you don't have OP on a pedestal you can easily see it's just like any other shounen

But personally I just like theorizing what goes on in it cause I love the series.
:kayneshrug:

Now imagine them going against all the strongest pirates and Revolutionaries in the world. They’re gonna need Vegapunk. But now he’s gonna end up helping the SHs
The can have numbers but even those groups only got small number of people that on the PX level .
Guess time will tell but i think the PX and what ever else they have would be enough for the final show off.
Like i said it comes down to the number of PX they have and who they clone .

Status
Not open for further replies.