Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Jesus Burgess is currently the captain of the first ship of the Blackbeard Pirates and has become a very notorious pirate known as Champion and is powerful enough to take down a block full of competitors in the Dressrosa Colosseum.

take this kid ;) you should wrote withsomeone who watch one piece do reels and not like me who read and watched one piece 5 times kid
It is structured similarly to WB's old crew. Marco was the first division commander while Oden was the second division commander. I doubt Marco was stronger than Oden when he was around.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Jesus Burgess is currently the captain of the first ship of the Blackbeard Pirates and has become a very notorious pirate known as Champion and is powerful enough to take down a block full of competitors in the Dressrosa Colosseum.

take this kid ;) you should wrote withsomeone who watch one piece do reels and not like me who read and watched one piece 5 times kid
You watched one piece 5 times and still think Burgess is above Shiryu?:milaugh::milaugh:

Shiryu is second strongest in the crew after BB.

You need to watch one piece 6th time :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.