Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You say that shiryu give aokiji orders and now shiryu and aokiji must take orders from burgess like burgess even done in the anime and manga but you dont know cause you only watch from reels and not more HAHAHAHAH BURGESS IS SUPERIOR AS A LEADER and sanji>>>zolo the useless cross
When did I say shiryu gave kuzan any order? I bet you to quote my post saying this..

And, you bringing sanji and zoro in this discussion again and again clearly reflects your insecure ass seeing shiryu as Number 2.

Keep coping🤡 :pepecopium:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
ou know something about a timeskip? Burgess can have haki now or jozu df that was pre timeskip
Pre-GGnM BB was in the YC1 spectrum, meaning Magellan and Shiryu were at that level bare minimum too. Even Luffy and Zoro couldn't hit that level without substantial power-ups despite training under literal top-tiers. You aren't paying attention if you think Burgess could pull it off with Haki and diamond fruit. Jozu's got higher physical strength than Burgess, he's got Haki, and diamond fruit; guess where he stands in the power spectrum? Below YC1s. Bear in mind, we're still talking about Shiryu before he's even given his fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.