Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to give @EmperorKinyagi credit though,

“Aokiji did technically view O’Hara as justified”

Is the single dumbest comment I’ve seen in 10 years of One Piece forums. I’ve never seen such a severe misinterpretation of the series, not even from Yonko fans, lol

Congratulations my man, I present you with the Lee’s Choice Award for the dumbest fucking thing ever said in the history of One Piece forums
Alright. With the risk of me getting jumped by the admiral fandom, i gotta ask. How is he completely wrong?

Aokiji went along with the Ohara genocide when it was just the Ohara Scolars. So he had to have seen that as necessary evil. He only took counter action, only faltered, when Akainu nuked the civillian ships, and when he saw his friend Saul protecting Robin.

So, Aokiji did technically view Ohara as justified, didn't he?

Alright. With the risk of me getting jumped by the admiral fandom, i gotta ask. How is he completely wrong?

Aokiji went along with the Ohara genocide when it was just the Ohara Scolars. So he had to have seen that as necessary evil. He only took counter action, only faltered, when Akainu nuked the civillian ships, and when he saw his friend Saul protecting Robin.

So, Aokiji did technically view Ohara as justified, didn't he?
No he didn't, what do you want him to do exactly? A dead man is worth nothing:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But isnt sanji the super fast flash character that does everything in a second?
The person on the phone is talking about the present scenario. Zoro and Robin are ready to take her out any moment while the rest of the crew are fanboying or getting scared. The two are also generally more ruthless than the rest, which is why they're being highlighted. Sanji would blitz the shit out of her if we're being honest.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
unironically be prepared for Aokiji & bb member vs Germa
It's their cover story so they have to be the focus and interact and fight most of the characters. Better start wanking germa.

I can't wait for @EmperorKinyagi mental breakdown
If that panel you posted is correct, Aokiji is here with Teach’s other Titanic Captains. I am basically under the assumption that Aokiji is a Titanic Captain at this point, the 10th one. I would like for Wang Zhi to join Teach’s crew with Kuzan as either an ally or the 11th Titanic Captain that we’ve just never heard about, but I think it’s just safer to say that Kuzan is number 10 and call it a day. Lol

And if Kuzan is here with Teach’s other captains, this is less-hype of a feat, though still pretty insane to think like 6 of Teach’s captains can just walk-over Tottoland. Lol

I wonder if Shiryuu’s Devil Fruit is what allowed them to enter the territory undetected?

The person on the phone is talking about the present scenario. Zoro and Robin are ready to take her out any moment while the rest of the crew are fanboying or getting scared. The two are also generally more ruthless than the rest, which is why they're being highlighted. Sanji would blitz the shit out of her if we're being honest.
Sanji can't kick women . Let's Zoro and robin have the shine . Because later, Sanji will kick the real Dr. Vegapank
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.