Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I wasn’t talking about blowing up the ships so much as killing the scholars (which Kuzan DID view as ok — and they are still civilians).
The scholars were not civilians at that point, they were criminals who had broken World Government Law. You are not an innocent civilian if you start breaking laws.

Not saying killing the scholars was justified but that’s probably how Kuzan viewed it.

Surely that is Kuzan attacking Big Mom turf right? I actually thought BB would make a move on Totland when she was in Wano but the idiot went chasing after another df instead of a free road poneglyph

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Punk 1 - Look at the swordsman on that ship...

The reason he's so calm is because, at that distance he could kill you in instant.
:steef:

Punk 2 - Are those goofishly-acting idiots( talking about Sanji and Franky) actually a decoy...?! i let my guard down...
:milaugh::milaugh:
Zoro getting praise and sanjo getting slandered in the same sentence:crazwhat:

Wang Zhi is very famous though. We as the readers don’t know much about him but he is very famous to the OP world.
But I think proposing Kuzan is a new 11th captain is a bit much if we don’t even know the 10th and it’s not him.

@Extravlad already made a better post on this than I can but it’s pretty unlikely/a plot hole if Kuzan is the 10th captain since Doffy and Smoker not knowing his status his status would make no sense.

I also don’t think Akainu would say “what he’s doing isn’t the Navy’s concern!” if it was known that he was a commander for BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.