Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, Aokiji did technically view Ohara as justified, didn't he?
He viewed the Buster Call itself as justified and probably still does, yes. He probably also viewed the Scholars’ execution as justified. He probably doesn’t lose any sleep over killing Saul either.

But the point @EmperorKinyagi was making, was that Aokiji murdered civilians on Tottoland, because he viewed Sakazuki’s murder of civilians on O’Hara as justified.

Which, like I said, is the dumbest fucking statement of all time. Lol

If that panel you posted is correct, Aokiji is here with Teach’s other Titanic Captains. I am basically under the assumption that Aokiji is a Titanic Captain at this point, the 10th one. I would like for Wang Zhi to join Teach’s crew with Kuzan as either an ally or the 11th Titanic Captain that we’ve just never heard about, but I think it’s just safer to say that Kuzan is number 10 and call it a day. Lol

And if Kuzan is here with Teach’s other captains, this is less-hype of a feat, though still pretty insane to think like 6 of Teach’s captains can just walk-over Tottoland. Lol

I wonder if Shiryuu’s Devil Fruit is what allowed them to enter the territory undetected?
10th titanic captain wouldn’t make sense because Doflamingo and Smoker’s fodder guys didn’t know Kuzan’s status after “the 10 titanic captains are all super famous guys!” was stated.

I suppose Vegapunk is saying strong people like Zoro know who they should defeat first. (In this case, Vegapunk Evil/Lilith is the target of Zoro.)

Zoro says, "You need to fulfill our request. Don't you mind?

Holyshit more hype for Jinbei's superior and VC of SH :blush::blush::blush::blush:

I asked sandman about the covered up part:

I suppose Vegapunk is saying strong people like Zoro know who they should defeat first. (In this case, Vegapunk Evil/Lilith is the target of Zoro.)

Zoro says, "You need to fulfill our request. Don't you mind?"

Zoro bossing around Vega Punk:steef:
Zoro will rule over Germa and Vega Kingdom :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro ordering sanjis mom around:steef:
Why Sanji is lusting then?

He viewed the Buster Call itself as justified and probably still does, yes. He probably also viewed the Scholars’ execution as justified. He probably doesn’t lose any sleep over killing Saul either.

But the point @EmperorKinyagi was making, was that Aokiji murdered civilians on Tottoland, because he viewed Sakazuki’s murder of civilians on O’Hara as justified.

I wasn’t talking about blowing up the ships so much as killing the scholars (which Kuzan DID view as ok — and they are still civilians).

If that panel you posted is correct, Aokiji is here with Teach’s other Titanic Captains. I am basically under the assumption that Aokiji is a Titanic Captain at this point, the 10th one. I would like for Wang Zhi to join Teach’s crew with Kuzan as either an ally or the 11th Titanic Captain that we’ve just never heard about, but I think it’s just safer to say that Kuzan is number 10 and call it a day. Lol

And if Kuzan is here with Teach’s other captains, this is less-hype of a feat, though still pretty insane to think like 6 of Teach’s captains can just walk-over Tottoland. Lol

I wonder if Shiryuu’s Devil Fruit is what allowed them to enter the territory undetected?
nah, it's probably just Aokiji having to prove himself to Blackbeard in order for him to trust him as an ally.
He was vary of Aokiji back in Dressrosa, so Aokiji has to act and look ruthless to gain something from BB

Oh. I didn't know he was connecting Ohara civilian massacre to Totto land and justifying it lol. Mb

Status
Not open for further replies.