Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely isn’t at this point. We just have to admit to ourselves that Oda wrote her character off with “Pedro…“ and went to rule Zou or whatever.

It’s better to do so now before we get completely obsessed with the idea. I’m concerned that it’s gonna become unhealthy at some point. I can see people stressing over it more than they already are somehow.

Hopefully people will forget about her and move on, like with Camie and Monet among others.

I want this 10th Nakama debate to end soon… I hope it ends with this arc. :catcry:
Carrot on ship is worse theory than kaido was a ponelglyph.

It would be hilarious if Zoro fought Kuzan and Sanji fought Shiryu.

These sword fanboys would have just spent all their time wanking Sanji's opponents over Zoro's @Peroroncino @L55
Wano should tell you that Lolda doesn't have the balls to do that sort of fights, no matter how much they make sense. That's why we got Zoro vs King and Cook vs Queen in Wano instead of Luffy & Zoro vs Kaido and Cook vs King. :jordanmf:

Zoro vs Aokiji and Cook vs Shiryu make perfect sense, but that's why we're getting Zoro vs Shiryu and Cook vs whatshisname from Lolda. :jay-he:

Amirite, @nik87, @HA001, @Finalbeta, @Warchief Sanji D Goat, and @Chrono? :hope:

Wano should tell you that Lolda doesn't have the balls to do that sort of fights, no matter how much they make sense. That's why we got Zoro vs King and Cook vs Queen in Wano instead of Luffy & Zoro vs Kaido and Cook vs King. :jordanmf:

Zoro vs Aokiji and Cook vs Shiryu make perfect sense, but that's why we're getting Zoro vs Shiryu and Cook vs whatshisname from Lolda. :jay-he:

Amirite, @nik87, @HA001, @Finalbeta, @Warchief Sanji D Goat, and @Chrono? :hope:
Why are you @-ing FinalBeta

How does being the world’s greatest swordsman “hold more weight” who tf else wants that title beaides Zoro? LOL!

More people want the all blue than the WGS title
What lol

Do you know how many swordsman there are? Why wouldn’t wanting to be the strongest be many people‘s dream? Just because it isn’t shown doesn’t mean it isn’t likely, silly.

All Blue has literally only been talked about several times, and that was during flashbacks I believe. You can’t really get stronger just by wishing though.

It doesn’t seem as motivational as having a dream that actually requires you to get stronger physically. Defeating Mihawk who currently holds that title would be a huge feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.