Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is not good. This is the biggest misconception One Piece fans have over Shanks' character because is a hero figure to Luffy.

I really hope to see some dark shit by Shanks and him being set-up as Anti Villain or something.
Shanks definitely won't go full evil. At best, he would be neutral. That's all I expect from oda. This is a Mickey Mouse manga that children read lol. Who knows, maybe oda will surprise me and shanks will pull an Aizen.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I asked sandman about the covered up part:

I suppose Vegapunk is saying strong people like Zoro know who they should defeat first. (In this case, Vegapunk Evil/Lilith is the target of Zoro.)

Zoro says, "You need to fulfill our request. Don't you mind?"
Post automatically merged:

From Kinjin

欲 Greed - PUNK 06 - York
暴 Violence - PUNK 05 - Atlas
知 Wisdom - PUNK 04 - Pythagoras
想 Emotion, Thought - PUNK 03 - Edison
悪 Evil, Maliciousness - PUNK 02 - Lilith

正 Kindness, Justice - PUNK 01 - Shaka
I love that Thomas Edison is a Punk but not Tesla. Take that you Tesla fetishizers.

In general I love the naming scheme, only Shaka/York are weird for me. No idea what they could stand for

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks definitely won't go full evil. At best, he would be neutral. That's all I expect from oda. This is a Mickey Mouse manga that children read lol. Who knows, maybe oda will surprise me and shanks will pull an Aizen.
I'm interested in Shanks' worldview ever since Kid incident.

Luffy and Kid in Shanks' eyes:

what are the chances that lucci will get a bellamy treatment from current gooofy? considering how bad yhe other cp0 perform in wano.
Zero. Oda still wants to make Luffy the underdog, if he fights any CP0 it'll be no less than a high or extreme diff fight. He might even lose the first round, be it Stussy, Kaku or Lucci. He could job to Smoker or those new introduced fodder marines we had last chapter.

Monster trio and yet u didn't included Jinbei
Jinbe isn't apart of monster trio lol that was made clear in wano and don't give me tge bounty BS because in wano kindergarten bounty was higher than sanji and zoro yet oda clear single him out hell even Robin and usopp bounty was higher than sanji own for a time ⏲ and idiot see them join monster trio, oda will never break that

Status
Not open for further replies.