Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vega punk probably has weapons stronger than Kaido.

Luffy and Zoro will fight them
:kawak:
The best that Vegapunk has is King clones with no haki or DF, this isn't the arc for over the top fights. Someone is going to fight Kuma, most likely Luffy, for Zoro I don't mind that he flexes on the characters connected to him like Helmeppo and Kaku but the real deal would be Zoro vs Mihawk. :finally:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Its pretty crystal clear that she is seeking Vegapunk to restore her father to his former self.

I wonder if the scientist has managed to store, and manipulate people's consciousness digitally. In some way, he is doing this with his six bodies.

Oda is doing what I want by pushing a conflict between the good marines and CP0 which is something I suggested. There is no way Smoker, and Tashigi are gonna let this happen to VP who cured the kids.

I can't picture Luffy, and Zoro fighting Lucci, and kaku again.
I agree. This would be the perfect opportunity for Smoker and Tashigi to separate from the government, given the fact they met Vegapunk who helped the children make a recovery, and they wouldn’t not try to defend him. And if Helmeppo does manage to go to Egghead alongside G-5, then they would be on a collision course with CP0.

I also agree Luffy and co won’t face CP0 directly. Rather, I think the Kuma Seraphim will confront them.

1. For the emotional effect it would have on Bonney
2. It lets Oda explore the Seraphim further through facing Luffy and the others.

Nice try I thought we were about to have a good conversation.
No I am serious
If Mihawk wasn't capable of defeating one average Yonko and his crew by himself why would Oda give him Yonko level Bounty just his strength and no crew territory?

In every manga feat inflation happens and one piece is no different.

A yonko came after commanders and a yonko is capable of soloing multiple commanders.

Mihawk comes after Yonko hence should be capable of Soling multiple emperors.

Like for example beating Kaido and Luffy in 1v2?

I told you guys Vegapunk created what destroyed Lulusia Kingdom, it's a New Pluton and it's Crew are the Seraphims

Now they don't need him anymore and he is only one who can disable the weapon or re-create another, that's why they want him Dead now

I also said that Sanji might Fight Lucci this Arc or next one, as for Vega, the Final Villain (Not Imo) will show up this Arc, defeat SHs and take Vega and Caribou with him (He is the one Caribou wanted to inform)
Lol Where you get all this from? Apso how does Sword come in

Vegapunk's copy > Judge's son
Just in your meathead
Post automatically merged:

All of those copys are the most intelligent minds in the entire one piece verse. They are literally saying that the dude is powerful as hell do thread carefully. See no reason why that isn't hype
Copy is a coby

Man stop and take this YouTube cringe somewhere else

Acting like Sanji is same caliber of character and fighter and pirate as Zoro.

He's literally a fucking pedophile beta ass pussy who is Fishman Island Hody level without the technology of people that he hates and his time skip training was losing his man hood.

Blueno is in CP0 because of his portal ability
Kaku and Lucci due to their strength

Jabra is a fucking irrelevant ass fodder who no one gives a flying fuck about.

Same goes for sanji..only online weebos can like such a disgusting shit tier character.
Who's hurt you?

The giraffe boy is an elite among the elites of CP0 which are levels stronger than a mere CP9 jobber. He's stronger than Lanji too but that's normal, the top 2 of any organization oneshots anyone outside of the top 2.
I fear chopper gonna fuck that giraffe soon then you will look like a clown :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.