Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I am understanding this correctly, Vegapunk is essentially like the villain from fullmetal alchemist and the 6 vegapunks are basically homonculi with part of Vegapunk's mind/soul in them.

This makes the most sense. Why else would you call Lillith, Atlas, Shaka, etc. Dr. Vegapunk? If they just had his DNA, then they would be his children. Rather, they are literally Dr. Vegapunk, meaning I'm guessing they have his soul or parts of his mind.

The 6 Vegapunks seem to parallel the Vinsmokes. You have:
  1. Judge
  2. Reiju
  3. Ichiji
  4. Niji
  5. Sanji
  6. Yonji
6 germa commanders(had Sanji stayed) vs 6 Vegapunks; basically confirming that the Vegapunks are what Sora the sea knight was based off. Because of that, I'm guessing the Vegapunks are decently strong.

S

shnksq

So if I am understanding this correctly, Vegapunk is essentially like the villain from fullmetal alchemist and the 6 vegapunks are basically homonculi with part of Vegapunk's mind/soul in them.

This makes the most sense. Why else would you call Lillith, Atlas, Shaka, etc. Dr. Vegapunk? If they just had his DNA, then they would be his children. Rather, they are literally Dr. Vegapunk, meaning I'm guessing they have his soul or parts of his mind.

1. Judge
  2. Reiju
  3. Ichiji
  4. Niji
  5. Sanji
  6. Yonji
6 germa commanders(had Sanji stayed) vs 6 Vegapunks; basically confirming that the Vegapunks are what Sora the sea knight was based off. Because of that, I'm guessing the Vegapunks are decently strong.
Trust me Lucky Roo should be in the mads tooo

1. Judge
  2. Reiju
  3. Ichiji
  4. Niji
  5. Sanji
  6. Yonji
7 Vegapunk. :saden:

1. Judge
  2. Reiju
  3. Ichiji
  4. Niji
  5. Sanji
  6. Yonji
They are based on seven deadly sins to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.