Speculations The One Piece

Guys, here is something extremely random and vague I came across watching 333vil's stream, another one piece YouTuber among many. His chat was bringing up that if you Google Translate the word one piece backwards in "Hindi" the words that come out are "oyster eno"

Now what's so interesting about this is the fact that Oda uses hindu mythology in his story, now the word eno is not hindi but it's Sanskrit another spoken language in parts of India it means "here". Oysters are also classified as seashells. Now one of you geniuses with 5000 IQ in here go and craft a theory about what the one piece could be with this and make WG Forum great again !! Oda literally shoved it in our faces all this time. Oh, just a random side thing that was also brought up in his stream. In the top right corner luffy says if he would be reborn he'd want to be a clam which is also some sort of seashell. Probably a waste of time to put more thoughts into it but you never know. I am not stealing anyones Idea it was random comments in a youtubers stream there is no existing legit Theory about this stuff as of right now.

Guys, here is something extremely random and vague I came across watching 333vil's stream, another one piece YouTuber among many. His chat was bringing up that if you Google Translate the word one piece backwards in "Hindi" the words that come out are "oyster eno"

Now what's so interesting about this is the fact that Oda uses hindu mythology in his story, now the word eno is not hindi but it's Sanskrit another spoken language in parts of India it means "here". Oysters are also classified as seashells. Now one of you geniuses with 5000 IQ in here go and craft a theory about what the one piece could be with this and make WG Forum great again !! Oda literally shoved it in our faces all this time. Oh, just a random side thing that was also brought up in his stream. In the top right corner luffy says if he would be reborn he'd want to be a clam which is also some sort of seashell. Probably a waste of time to put more thoughts into it but you never know. I am not stealing anyones Idea it was random comments in a youtubers stream there is no existing legit Theory about this stuff as of right now.

Me looking at this theory be like:

The theory is definitely creative I'll give you that lol.
Oh, please don't give me any credits. Like I mentioned, it was just random comments from where I got this idea from. The one piece YouTuber said he's going to reference this idea in one of his upcoming Videos, so I am interested to see how other people are going to spin this any further. I am not really creative when it comes to theory crafting, this is really a head scratcher and then all this Hinduism stuff. Yeah, you would definitely need to sit down for hours and look up translations or religious references, no, thanks lol.