One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
5/5 stars for the Zorojuro chapters. Yet another Vice Captain like moment for the Right Hand Man.

When a genius like Vegapunk knows you're strong, you know you've made it. Now, what would Zoro be demanding? Mayhaps he wants Vegapunk to fix the Smile fruits in Wano or something. I'm leaning towards it being Wano related though.
I'd flip my shit if they continued the Smiles subplot right after leaving Wano :kriwhat:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Quick impressions:

Great chapter, gave a lot of lore in small bits of dialogue. Bonney is becoming much more interesting, and Vegapunk's mysteries are equally interesting.

Love the design of the lab, and all the cool features. The Astro Boy aesthetic on Atlas(?) is nice.

Glad to see CP9 back as CP0, but, lol, those masks aren't fooling Zoro or Luffy, they know these guys. Well... they might fool Luffy for a hot minute. Stussy still sus, and now thinks Luffy is some kind of genius, most likely, after Wano.

Quick impressions:

Great chapter, gave a lot of lore in small bits of dialogue. Bonney is becoming much more interesting, and Vegapunk's mysteries are equally interesting.

Love the design of the lab, and all the cool features. The Astro Boy aesthetic on Atlas(?) is nice.

Glad to see CP9 back as CP0, but, lol, those masks aren't fooling Zoro or Luffy, they know these guys. Well... they might fool Luffy for a hot minute. Stussy still sus, and now thinks Luffy is some kind of genius, most likely, after Wano.
I'd say she's hot but she's probably a bit of a psychopath but luckily there's some other girls in this arc that are hot and mentally sound.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I'm seeing theories that Zoro asked Vegapunk for a smile cure, why would he care? :saden:
This actually makes a lot of sense. Chopper most likely tried and failed to cure the Smiles offscreen.

Zoro took Yasuie's death hard, and directly protected Toko's life from Killer. Zoro has a lot of connections to Toko, and will want to do right by Yasuie's daughter, by helping cure her and her people. Zoro also is "friends" with the people from Ebisu Town, who are all afflicted.

People act like Zoro's a heartless beast, but he has a big heart, he just shows his affection through actions, rather than emotional displays.
Post automatically merged:

This arc:

Luffy vs Lucci: :myman:

Zoro vs Kaku: :steef:

Sanji vs Stussy: :milaugh:

Hey, Sanji stans. Are you ready for Oda to have another female Cipher Pol agent beat up Sanji? Because I'm not, UGH.

Black Maria ran a brothel, just as Stussy operates a Pleasure District. I swear, if Oda pulls this fucking shit again...

Last edited:
How did come to Oda's mind to form a group with Bonney + Luffy + Jinbe + Chopper this chapter first half had some tension the rest was pure boredom. Oh yea Bonney and Luffy are both gluttons very funny!
And Cp-0 returns, again... yay.

I loved every character interactions, and I also thought the chapter had a nice cadence.

We as a collective need to talk more about Franky fanboying over Vegapunk. His excitement was so palpable. Also I loved how Usopp was simultaneously excited and scared about the mecha sea beasts.

Vegapunk hyping Zoro was awesome. Also I loved that Robin was acknowledged as a threat as well. I wonder what Zoro wants from Vegapunk? I wasn’t expecting him to have much of a role this arc, so I am pleasantly surprised about this development.

I am disappointed that Vegapunk didn’t acknowledge Sanji in a positive light. But I guess Sanji acting like a pervert is kind of working against him at the moment. Anyways Oda will give Sanji a great moment(s) as the arc progresses.

Luffy’s group also had great interactions. I am not surprised that Luffy was slapped by Vegapunk’s cyborg/clone thing.

I also want to know why Kuma became a cyborg in the first place. Was it against his will? Can he be cured?

Finally, I don’t feel that excited about CP-0. Lucci and Kaku have already been defeated. What’s the point of fighting them again? Also why do they want to kill Vegapunk? Anyways I did like seeing Kaku again because he’s my favorite CP-9/0 member. I only like him because he was so passionate about being a giraffe zoan! I wonder if we will see Blueno again? Blueno has one of my favorite devil fruits. Seriously I would love to be able to create portals and travel anywhere instantly. My work commute would be glorious!

Last edited: