One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Chopper is so fucking useless and annoying...what usefull did he say this chapter? Nothing! They climb a latter and he says the most obvious shit ever ''We made it to the surface'' with his ugly ass face...yeah no shit sherlock! Shows how Oda himself doesn't care about this piece of walking shit and just uses him to sell more merchandise - he said it himself. He just took him with Luffy and co. so the people who care about this idiot can be like ''OMG hE iS sO kAwAiI-dEsKa!!! - I NEED TO BUY MORE MERCHANDISE!!!''...Watch they walk thru a door next chapter and chopper is gonna be like ''We walked thru a door! YAAAAYYY''...
I wish Oda would just kill Chopper off and replace him with Law so we’d actually have a doctor who isn’t fodder within the SHs.

I remember oda saying that his next manga will be about Mechas and robots....Maybe he gave up that...doesn't want to do manga anymore...so is just using Vegapunk as an excuse to draw mechas :kayneshrug:
After One Piece he'll probably retire and rely on the massive amount of bank he got from it for the few decades he's got left on this planet. I doubt he'll keep trying to write mangas, even if they're short ones. There's a point where you get really tired of story writing, and he's been doing this for 20+ years.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
This thread is dead as fuck.
Why can't I find Waiting room?
Go to https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/

Go down to the bottom, the last option is: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/ground-floor.32/

The first option in Ground Floor is the Waiting Room Thread, it's just its name constantly changes. Currently it's known as the "One Piece RIP Jesús Quintero", which is... a whole other story.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-rip-jesús-quintero.5/page-24260#post-3523792

Even after finding the Waiting room thread, it took me another month or two to figure out HOW THE FUCK you get to it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I see what’s going on…

Koby was kidnapped by Teach a few chapters ago..

Perona is heading for Moriah, who’s last known location was on Blackbeard’s island.

Now Pudding, Ponyglyph reader, has her island attacked by two Blackbeard pirates.

Oda is setting up the main three here
Zoro don't give af about perona

Cross Guild vs shs davey back confirmed
Mihawk swaps for zoro

I think the fact that Vegapunk is interested in the shs has something to do with Kumar being programmed to protect Sunny during the time skip, means probably some ties with the Dragon and Revs.

This arc gonna answer tons of questions.
Yeah perhaps this is why the World Government is after him.
Post automatically merged:

@MonochromeYoru Dont even Act like Sanji can do shit in the air……

And don’t even dream of Sanji being cool or acknowledged by Women.

My god what a fucking loser. Add in the time that he was nearly split in half by King in the air.