One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
You have weak will then lol.

I went through worse in YouTube yet I survived. Worstgen feels like a breeze for me when defending Sanji compared to YouTube back in 2017/18.
You’re so delusional you called me weak willed for not liking your favorite character as much as you? That itself is hilarious

Fact is Sanji gets far worse portrayal and reception than any other character. It’s no wonder everyone attacks him, Oda makes it too easy

Him and Big Meme are the undisputed champions of bad reception

You’re so delusional you called me weak willed for not liking your favorite character as much as you? That itself is hilarious

Fact is Sanji gets far worse portrayal and reception than any other character. It’s no wonder everyone attacks him, Oda makes it too easy

Him and Big Meme are the undisputed champions of bad reception
I don't called you weak willed for not liking Sanji as much as me, I'm saying it because you have shaky faith when it comes to Sanji. Might as well say you're a Sanji hater and called it a day.

Thing is that due to Sanji being one of the main cast, he won't get bad portrayal at the end of the day, there are more than 5 characters that has worse portrayal than Sanji that I can think of. Big Mom like you said, Jack, Smoker, Drake, Kidd, Marco, Coby, Tashigi, etc.

I don't called you weak willed for not liking Sanji as much as me, I'm saying it because you have shaky faith when it comes to Sanji. Might as well say you're a Sanji hater and called it a day.

Thing is that due to Sanji being one of the main cast, he won't get bad portrayal at the end of the day, there are more than 5 characters that has worse portrayal than Sanji that I can think of. Big Mom like you said, Jack, Smoker, Drake, Kidd, Marco, Coby, Tashigi, etc.
Nope keep being delusional I don’t have to be obsessed with Sanji as much as you, the end.

Literally no one you mentioned has bad portrayal except Jack and Big Meme who I mentioned. Lol at bringing up Kid

Nope keep being delusional I don’t have to be obsessed with Sanji as much as you, the end.
Never said you are being obsessed with Sanji.....

And I'm not even obsessed with Sanji. I'm just defending Sanji out of reflex cuz he needs it since Worstgen is Anti-Sanji forum.
Literally no one you mentioned has bad portrayal except Jack and Big Meme who I mentioned. Lol at bringing up Kid
Expectations wise, Kidd didn't deliver enough for his fans. So would you call that slander from Oda?

Go to https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/

Go down to the bottom, the last option is: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/ground-floor.32/

The first option in Ground Floor is the Waiting Room Thread, it's just its name constantly changes. Currently it's known as the "One Piece RIP Jesús Quintero", which is... a whole other story.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-rip-jesús-quintero.5/page-24260#post-3523792

Even after finding the Waiting room thread, it took me another month or two to figure out HOW THE FUCK you get to it.
you are a god sent
:kata:

Never said you are being obsessed with Sanji.....

And I'm not even obsessed with Sanji. I'm just defending Sanji out of reflex cuz he needs it since Worstgen is Anti-Sanji forum.

Expectations wise, Kidd didn't deliver enough for his fans. So would you call that slander from Oda?
You don’t understand I only said that you’re obsessed not me. With your profile I find that hard to believe.

Who cares what his fans wanted? Kid has nothing but good feats and is a literal rival to Luffy who helped take down Big Meme. Same goes for Zoro, regardless of his fanbase being salty about ZKK they can’t say Zoro has bad portrayal.

Both these characters made it to the rooftop, fought top tiers, gained new abilities through their own hardwork, have higher bounties than Sanji and don’t act like clowns repeatedly. There hasn’t been a single chapter as of late without Sanji being some heart eyed loser or crying loser.

Old Sanji >>>> Lanji we have now. Where are his serious moments and saves? Why is it Zoro the only member looking competent while calling shots?

You don’t understand I only said that you’re obsessed not me. With your profile I find that hard to believe.
I'm not obsessed with Sanji lol. Sanji is my third favorite character tied with Zoro while second fav is Luffy and first fav is Boa Hancock.
Who cares what his fans wanted? Kid has nothing but good feats and is a literal rival to Luffy who helped take down Big Meme. Same goes for Zoro, regardless of his fanbase being salty about ZKK they can’t say Zoro has bad portrayal.
Yes, I agreed that Kidd has good feats but people were having higher expectations for him. Just like with ZKK for Zoro, etc. doesn't mean Zoro has bad feats compare to expectations.
Both these characters made it to the rooftop, fought top tiers, gained new abilities through their own hardwork, have higher bounties than Sanji and don’t act like clowns repeatedly. There hasn’t been a single chapter as of late without Sanji being some heart eyed loser or crying loser.
Sanji acts like a clown yet he's still Wings of the Pirate King and earns bounty and fame through his own merits. That's why they get rid of the Vinsmoke name on his bounty because Sanji truly earns it by beating a second commander of a Yonko crew. And that's in his character for having heart eyed cuz he was built like that. You want him to be like Zoro or something lol?
Old Sanji >>>> Lanji we have now.
This is what I'm talking about here. The defend coping mechanism of pre-timeskip > post-timeskip even though Sanji is literally the same in both timeline. It's just that Sanji's character got expand and we see more of his humane side. If you complaining about it then you're complaining to Oda. It is what it is.
Where are his serious moments and saves?
So when Sanji saves the crew from Doflamingo or saves Momo from King those moments doesn't matter at all? Lol.
Why is it Zoro the only member looking competent while calling shots?
Because he puts his guard up like he was supposed to? Same for Robin.

I'm not obsessed with Sanji lol. Sanji is my third favorite character tied with Zoro while second fav is Luffy and first fav is Boa Hancock.

Yes, I agreed that Kidd has good feats but people were having higher expectations for him. Just like with ZKK for Zoro, etc. doesn't mean Zoro has bad feats compare to expectations.

Sanji acts like a clown yet he's still Wings of the Pirate King and earns bounty and fame through his own merits. That's why they get rid of the Vinsmoke name on his bounty because Sanji truly earns it by beating a second commander of a Yonko crew. And that's in his character for having heart eyed cuz he was built like that. You want him to be like Zoro or something lol?

This is what I'm talking about here. The defend coping mechanism of pre-timeskip > post-timeskip even though Sanji is literally the same in both timeline. It's just that Sanji's character got expand and we see more of his humane side. If you complaining about it then you're complaining to Oda. It is what it is.

So when Sanji saves the crew from Doflamingo or saves Momo from King those moments doesn't matter at all? Lol.

Because he puts his guard up like he was supposed to? Same for Robin.
How is Sanji not being a weirdo 24/7 going to make him Zoro? You know what I don’t even care, to each their own. Your favorite character is Hancock so it’s not like you have good taste or anything lmfao

How is Sanji not being a weirdo 24/7 going to make him Zoro?
So what do you want Sanji to be? Calm and composed? Badass and stoic? Gentlemanly and not too much simping?

Btw, I do want Sanji to be less simpy and act calm and collective all the time but since Oda thinks this is his best character traits so I can't do anything besides stuck up with it.
You know what I don’t even care, to each their own. Your favorite character is Hancock so it’s not like you have good taste or anything lmfao
Damn, that hurt my feelings man.:josad:

You have weak will then lol.

I went through worse in YouTube yet I survived. Worstgen feels like a breeze for me when defending Sanji compared to YouTube back in 2017/18.
( Ragequit and left the forum for a few minutes when we proved that King claps Sanji )
Post automatically merged:

Old Sanji >>>> Lanji we have now. Where are his serious moments and saves? Why is it Zoro the only member looking competent while calling shots?
This is incredibly based but why'd you call her Big Meme? Are you one of those kids who think she's weak because Law and Kidd were able to jump her?

Big Mom got a weak ending. :goatasure:
It took the combined work of 3 top tiers to take her down. And even with Kidd Law and Yamato against her she was only knocked out by them. She's goated IMO. Perhaps not as goated as Kaidou, but she's pretty close.

nice uh, I forgot what it's called, status? What ever that CP0 image below your message is it's funny.

big mom fans after seeing luffy's portrayal as a yonko

I see what’s going on…

Koby was kidnapped by Teach a few chapters ago..

Perona is heading for Moriah, who’s last known location was on Blackbeard’s island.

Now Pudding, Ponyglyph reader, has her island attacked by two Blackbeard pirates.

Oda is setting up the main three here
main three what tho

Last edited: