One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
This is why I like spoilers tells you which chapter to skip. Like this bs chapter. On to the next one.
Why would you skip chapters of a manga just because it wasn’t “10/10”? You have no idea how irritating it was to read that... :odenugh::whitepress:

Skipping chapters is like skipping episodes (at least canon ones) of an anime.

Did you know that the production cost of one episode of One Piece is ¥10,000,000 (about US$92,915)? That’s a lot of money and we’re not even considering the amount of effort that goes into the animation process. This information might even be inaccurate now considering the animation quality Wano has gotten.

You can’t say you read/watched the entire series by skipping content. Even if a chapter isn’t as good as the previous one, by skipping it you’re just insulting the amount of time and effort that went into making it.

Shame on you.

I’m in the same boat… It’s so hard being a Sanji fan… I fought the good fight but it’s fruitless when being attacked from all sides, fans, Oda, Toei, etc
Pre-time skip Sanji is dead. Now we gotta deal with this pathetic version. I don't think anything Oda does with him can make me like Sanji again. I use to like his character waay more than Zoro. Better to just wave the white flag and move on.
Post automatically merged:

I wasn't paying attention until the re-read and I already corrected myself. Chill.

I’m in the same boat… It’s so hard being a Sanji fan… I fought the good fight but it’s fruitless when being attacked from all sides, fans, Oda, Toei, etc
Pretty much the main reason I’m a fan of Luffy mostly.

Less things to argue about :josad:

I like Zoro and even Sanji, but the power scaling and constant bickering between the two fanbases is such a turn off.

It seems clear to me that Oda puts more emphasis on Zoro, but if I say that then people will be like “ZoRO loSt 8 TiMes! WhaT a FrAud

I can’t say much of anything without being attacked by either side. :parkcry:

I like Zoro and even Sanji, but the power scaling and constant bickering between the two fanbases is such a turn off.

It seems clear to me that Oda puts more emphasis on Zoro, but if I say that then people will be like “ZoRO loSt 8 TiMes! WhaT a FrAud

We really are the same because my same mentality was 100% Luffy time and now I even appreciate Kid more and Sanji vs Zoro is played out

Luffy is a huge W compared to Zoro and Sanji. When he went into G5 he mid diffed a Yonko who was at full power. No body else can do that

Anyways, the vegapunks shit on germa. Some might even be stronger than Queen, Vegapunk is the most hyped scientist after all.

Lillith's robot was much larger than shogun franky. And Franky is already stronger than Sasaki. Atlas's power also seems to be really hax, with her gloves being able to manipulate light.
Would pick the vinsmokes over the individual vegapunk avatars tbh.
Obviously what's scary about Vegapunk is his ability to manufacture those gears of war.
Queen tech fusion with his df is insane.