Character Discussion Is Kizaru the most useless top tier?

Kaido and BM were the main antagonists of a multiple hundred chapter long saga.
Shanks is Luffy’s idol and is being set up to become an important player soon.
BB is one of the final villains
Aokiji is making moves with the BBPs
Fujitora and Ryokugyu are actually trying to take on the enemies of the Marines
Akainu is leading the Marines
Mihawk became a co-founder of CG
Dragon is making moves against the CDs

Meanwhile, the most relevant thing Kizaru has done post-TS is clip his fingernails and hype up Weevil. Does this man only get the initiative to do something when Charloss-sama gets hurt?

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Useless is harsh.

He’s the most disposable top tier.

I think Ryokugyu is worse though. Kizaru has years of good will from the fans on his side. Plus, I’m more interested in someone who works alongside Sakazuki for years, knows him but doesn’t share every viewpoint with him than someone who is a fanboy of his.

And Big Mom, if her story is over and done with as seems, isn’t great either. Despite her length of time in the series (less than Kizaru’s) she got unceremously shunted off and treated as a sidequest in Kaido‘s arc. And was overshadowed by Katakuri in WCI.

Yet gorsei that you praised literally sitdown but react the news .

Never bet aganist kizaru who will be strong level when he fight EOS zoro after defeating mihawk.

Kizaru doesn’t care what nobodies folks think like Whitebeard , IMU, Shanks, Gorseis, Ben beckman, and he do whatever he wanted. He is unclear justice guy .

He offer himself to stop kaido and big mom at the same time. He say ” shall I go ? “

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How are they useless when they were literally the main villains for 300+ chapters? :nicagesmile:

Kizaru doing nothing but jobbing to a side character later in the story makes him more relevant somehow?
Kaido and Big Mom are midseries filler trash who spent their entire lives building Kingdoms that were unraveled in 5 minutes, off panel. Lol

Kizaru is an EOS antagonist. Yonko are nothing to him.

Luffy will fight Kizaru very soon, Mark my words
It will be his Cracker 2.0 Fight before Final War/Arc

During it, we will see a Speed Version of Luffy's Gear 5 Form (Basically what Snakeman was compared to Boundman)
G5 won't have variations. Thate wouldn't make any sense, given how G5 is supposed to be the ultimate form of freedom. It's already super flexible in what it can do
Post automatically merged:

Kaido and Big Mom are midseries filler trash who spent their entire lives building Kingdoms that were unraveled in 5 minutes, off panel. Lol

Kizaru is an EOS antagonist. Yonko are nothing to him.
So if the BBPs are beaten after the Marines, I guess that means that Jesus Burgess is more important than Akainu lol

How are they useless when they were literally the main villains for 300+ chapters? :nicagesmile:

Kizaru doing nothing but jobbing to a side character later in the story makes him more relevant somehow?
Because having more screen time does not equal more useful top tier.

Kaido has 3 pages of background . A dog has more background than kaido.

Plenty of villains has less screen time does better than villains who has more screen time.

Mihawk role is literally to job zoro who is side character of luffy . So mihawk is useless top tier by your logic ?

G5 won't have variations. Thate wouldn't make any sense, given how G5 is supposed to be the ultimate form of freedom. It's already super flexible in what it can do
Post automatically merged:

So if the BBPs are beaten after the Marines, I guess that means that Jesus Burgess is more important than Akainu lol
Not variations, it's still same form, its just that Luffy will think of exaggerated Speed rather than exaggerated strength like he did against Kaido

In other words, he will attack faster rather than bigger, same form, nothing changes

You couldn’t even type this with a straight face lol.
This is literally the same exact logic you are using lol. Kizaru is more relevant than Kaido apparently becuase he will be an EOS fight for one of the SHs. So if the BBPs are fought after the Marines, that would make Burgess more important than Akainu, a mid series villain, since Burgess would be an EOS fight