Character Discussion Is Kizaru the most useless top tier?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Kizaru is more relevant than Kaido apparently becuase he will be an EOS fight for one of the SHs.
Correct. Kaido and Big Mom got dumpstered like the rest of the mid series trash.

So if the BBPs are fought after the Marines, that would make Burgess more important than Akainu, a mid series villain, since Burgess would be an EOS fight
No, because both Burgess and Akainu would be EOS villains. Additionally, Akainu would be a Luffy fight while Burgess would be a Sanji (?) fight. Lol

How are they useless when they were literally the main villains for 300+ chapters? :nicagesmile:

Kizaru doing nothing but jobbing to a side character later in the story makes him more relevant somehow?
big mom jobbed in 3 chapters to side characters
mate
Post automatically merged:

You forgot to add Doflamingo to your top tier list.
nice joke

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Most useless - BMP followed by Beast pirates

Got so much panel time and all they did is took Ls and jobbed repeatedly. BM is literally a reason why people stopped taking yonkous seriously

And, kizaru useless? I mean this is the man who was ready to face off both Kaido and BM at the same time..He is anything but useless

Damn I forgot one of my headcanon about Kizaru being very important and doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes....Can't remember anything now.....................Well I thought all that because Kizaru is useless in the series.

And, kizaru useless? I mean this is the man who was ready to face off both Kaido and BM at the same time..He is anything but useless
He did not...so he is useless. He is nothing more than a pacifista....i.e. just a fire power. Compare to Aokiji and Akainu...they are actual characters whom we can see things are happening around.

That's why he is an Admiral:kobeha: They are useless:jay-yeah:

Most useless - BMP followed by Beast pirates

Got so much panel time and all they did is took Ls and jobbed repeatedly. BM is literally a reason why people stopped taking yonkous seriously

But akainu thinks samurai like kinnemon are too much for kizaru

Last edited:
I expect him to show up fairly soon since in the last chapter they showed gloves that could potentially counter him:zorothink:
Sanji shouldn't need those with haki so maybe somebody else will fight ?