Who knows

He just doesn't seem to care.

His last hiatus was of 4 years lmao

This is why I stopped reading it. But story wise HXH had huge potential to compete with Big 3 if it wasn't for lazy bum author

There was another light novel (forgot the name) ...one of the best I read with 4-5 chapters/week and then author ruined it by releasing only one / month and killed it's own novel
He has health issue, stop talking out of your ass:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

what does this kanji mean?
It's the hiragana for A:endthis:

Who knows

He just doesn't seem to care.

His last hiatus was of 4 years lmao

This is why I stopped reading it. But story wise HXH had huge potential to compete with Big 3 if it wasn't for lazy bum author

There was another light novel (forgot the name) ...one of the best I read with 4-5 chapters/week and then author ruined it by releasing only one / month and killed it's own novel
That’s a shame. I hope we get to live to see the end of HxH. :endthis:

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
I would just watch the anime, the series main storylines are all over at that point. The whole Dark Continent arc is like an epilogue in my headcanon.

Togashi is my fav mangaka but I ain't delusional, if HxH ends it will be more rushed than YYH
YYH fan
:finally:
Favorite Characters?

Mine are
1. Kuwabara
2. Yusuke(Best Shounen MC)
3. Sensui

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's his manga not yours, he is not just a scenarist he also like to draw:endthis:
Yes it's his manga but people also liked it.

No one wanted him to get more health issues because of manga. That's why talking help was best way - He would have stayed fine and project would have been over by now.

There is nothing wrong in taking help.