Character Discussion Be Brutally Honest Who do you like More as a Character Sanji or Nico Robin

Who do you like more?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Robin (she's one of my favorite characters), but, Sanji is great and gets way too much hate.

Robin literally sexually assaulted Franky by squeezing his balls to the point of horrible pain at the end of Water 7, in order to coerce him to join the crew. That's like three separate felonies, can you imagine if Sanji started groping Vivi in order to force her to leave Alabasta?

I've never seen a single hate post about Robin sexually assaulting Franky, but people treat Sanji like shit just for liking girls, it's fucking ridiculous. Oda deserves blame here (Punk Hazard Sanji WAS NOT IT), but, at the end of the day, it's a goofy pirate manga.

Sanji and Robin are both criminals, of course they're going to do some bad things. At the end of the day, they're both great characters, and I like their interactions together a lot. Hope we see Robin and Sanji fight together in the future.

Robin (she's one of my favorite characters), but, Sanji is great and gets way too much hate.

Robin literally sexually assaulted Franky by squeezing his balls to the point of horrible pain at the end of Water 7, in order to coerce him to join the crew. That's like three separate felonies, can you imagine if Sanji started groping Vivi in order to force her to leave Alabasta?

I've never seen a single hate post about Robin sexually assaulting Franky, but people treat Sanji like shit just for liking girls, it's fucking ridiculous. Oda deserves blame here (Punk Hazard Sanji WAS NOT IT), but, at the end of the day, it's a goofy pirate manga.

Sanji and Robin are both criminals, of course they're going to do some bad things. At the end of the day, they're both great characters, and I like their interactions together a lot. Hope we see Robin and Sanji fight together in the future.
Bro stop speaking facts pls!

When other characters commit a federal crimes, they get a free pass in the court.

When Sanji did something funny as a gag, that's considered a war crime. Stop it!