Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack Shiryu hype just took a comfortable back seat to Burgess. Lol
Dude why do you have this annoying ass habit of tagging me with stupid ass bullshit everytime some spoiler comes out??

Fact that Burgess a random who Shiryu was laughing at is this strong..it just means Shiryu who Blackbeard left the entire front to lead..his Right Hand man and Aokijis superior..how strong will he be?

And downplaying Shiryu doesn't help you..without even his fruit he equals Marines strongest guy next to Admirals..dude responsible for watching over and executing any criminal Admirals arrest.

Except break through his armament Haki like it was nothing...

But yes, this version of Burgess >> DR Burgess by a mile.

I still don't see him as Sanji's EoS opponent....
This was strong enough to crack a Vice Admiral’s head, Burgess took no damage only his armor broke.
Sabo even commented “you won’t make this easy will you” after it. Burgess was a YC2 back in DR

I know they expect him to lose, but this ain't gonna be just a loss. It's going to be a massacre. A DF trying to fight against Blackbeard with anything less than being Top Tier in all three forms of Haki, stands no chance. Law is heavily DF reliant. This is not a good matchup for him.
It's being portrayed as a serious 1v1. You will be disappointed if you expect anything less than a hard diff

Also Law literally showed off his haki lol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Dude why do you have this annoying ass habit of tagging me with stupid ass bullshit everytime some spoiler comes out??

Fact that Burgess a random who Shiryu was laughing at is this strong..it just means Shiryu who Blackbeard left the entire front to lead..his Right Hand man and Aokijis superior..how strong will he be?

And downplaying Shiryu doesn't help you..without even his fruit he equals Marines strongest guy next to Admirals..dude responsible for watching over and executing any criminal Admirals arrest.
I’m just saying man, if Burgess is casually lifting mountains while Shiryu’s DF is not an offense oriented DF…well let’s just say it appears that Oda is trying to power up Burgess to Shiryu’s level rather than giving Shiryu himself any major Powerups…looks like Oda would prefer Shiryu = Burgess as a threat.

And nah, unless both Shiryu and Burgess both get serious Powerups, they are not on Kuzan’s level. Not saying it’s impossible but right now they aren’t there.

Status
Not open for further replies.