Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Funny enough this was my reason joining this forum in the first place. Power scaling discussion are fun to talk about but my main experience for this site has been what you mentioned @Bold instead. I did come from a background of older anime Vs thread forum where you at least get a dialogue going, with people articulating their position despite differences in opinion with you, and regardless if it got heated. At the very least a conversation was still there.
Yeah, hence why I decided as such. I genuinely quit for now. Not interested.

I didn't even mention the worst possible take people throw in to completely ruin the convo and become unreliable conversation participants.

Well, he did a strong attack but he still didn't do this that 8438348348 chapters before. Fuck this shit man......

TAC is my irl brother, that would be incest and gay
:endthis:
My condolences.

@SakazOuki Just putting it out there

Akainu has never won a YouTube poll (with 10000+ people) against Mihawk even before chapter 1058

After chapter 1058 its not even close lmao
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a direct Mihawk vs Akainu poll? Because this poll doesn’t make sense.
Zoro fans will always vote Mihawk, casual fans will vote Blackbeard as it’s the more reasonable answer
Zoro fans don't really vote for Mihawk other wise Mihwak would win polls against Shanks too since Zoro's fan base is FAR bigger than Shanks'

Casual fans power scaling based on all the polls is like this

1 Shanks
2 Mihawk
3 Dragon
4 Kaido
5 Blackbeard
6 Akainu
7 Big Mom
8 Aokiji
9 Benn Beckman
10 Old Rayleigh
11 Kizaru

Pretty sure Akainu and Shanks win against Mihawk by fairly decent margins in YT polls
I once posted 2 Twitter polls in the waiting room, one was made by a Zoro fan, prime Zoro vs Roger, Roger won with 70+%, and the other was made in response to this poll by one of those braindead anti-Zoro accounts, it was Shanks vs Lanji, guess who won? :myman:

I once posted 2 Twitter polls in the waiting room, one was made by a Zoro fan, prime Zoro vs Roger, Roger won with 70+%, and the other was made in response to this poll by one of those braindead anti-Zoro accounts, it was Shanks vs Lanji, guess who won? :myman:
That’s not the point tho, not a poll expert and definitely not an anti Zoro enthusiast, but the C3 win a lot of these polls especially Akainu

Youtube polls are dumber than illiterate people from poor countries who never read.

‘’Any reasonal people say kizaru > Ben beckman but we have too many retard people choosing Ben beckman
I swear these polls change massively from week-to-week because of one hype sentence

This poll is almost entirely due to that one mistranslation in the film red volume lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.