Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who the fuck here said that Law had none or shit Haki feats? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

“LaW cArRiEd bY hIs DF!!” :denzimote: Law downplayers in shambles, straight up pulled a Kaido/BM feat, this man just keeps racking up feats like it’s his mfing payday.
No one is in shambles lol.

Why are you acting like those picture readers who swap their opinion depending on how big the cookie is on the panel?

Take away his DF and he's not likely to put up a fight with YC.

He's getting Haki feats slowly but surely but it doesn't completely cancel the whole picture of him being DF centric.

What helped him beat Big Mom? His Haki? or DF awakening?

Yeah, thought so.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
the issues here is Doc Q devil fruit is "Sickness".
him turning certain character with his devil fruit into a "Woman/Girl" only means sickness.

thats why seems like Oda doesnt know the difference between "sickness" and "hormone (Ivankov)"
I think it's less that Oda is saying changing gender is a sickness, and more Oda saying that the sickness Doc Q is using changes your gender.

It's not a sickness because being a different gender is bad, it's a sickness because someone having to fight in a body they're not used to is hard (we saw this with Tashigi and Smoker in Punk Hazard).

I wish Oda hadn't done this, but, I hope people don't make a big deal out of it (unless it's worse than it seems)

Status
Not open for further replies.